Anybody ever have a terrible U2 nightmare? - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-10-2001, 05:06 AM   #16
New Yorker

Local Time: 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by zooropamanda:
hahah u nutters

actually yeah I had a shockingly frightening one where U2 had this HUGE new tour and they actually didn't come to Australia!!!
gawd, u as well? freaky

Old 12-10-2001, 05:47 AM   #17
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Location: maze of your imagination, where the streets have no name, lol
Local Time: 12:27 AM
Oh I did have a REALLY bad u2 nightmare.

I dreamt that my family were following u2 about the world and one night I was inside the hotel u2 were staying in but me, my sister and my friend were told to leave because we were "loitering" outside u2's bedroom

We went outside and I looked up at the hotel and I saw this guy leaning out of the window, I was scrmeaing to my friend omg omg, it's Bono, look look hes smoking, Bono smokes its him, then I screamed up "BONO can I have ana autograph" He said he would come down and meeet me and by this time in the dream I was REAL excited, then the guy comes out but it wasn't Bono, bono had turned into Meatloaf, it was such a nasty nasty dream. (I love Meatloaf but I couldnt believe that he was Bono)

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare

miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me

The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.

"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry

Larry likes to play drums." - Bono

"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam

"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
Jill;
."
video

A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Old 12-10-2001, 05:54 AM   #18
Refugee

I had a dream about a really high stage. It was during the last tour not long before I saw them upclose and personal for the first time. I dreamt that I was at the show and I was in the front row but I couldn't see anything because the stage was at least 10 feet high. Just high enough that you could only see Bono when he stretched his hands out to the audience.
It was weird.
Then in another dream I was sitting on stage with a bunch of other fans. There was a stairway running along the stage and the band members were playing up and down it with fans chilling on the steps (surrounding them). That was a cool dream, but nothing like the time when I dreamt about playing WITH U2 in my elementary school gymnasium. Don't know why we were playing there, but I was "The Edge", and everyone kept calling me Dave. It was cool...
Old 12-10-2001, 08:15 AM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 03:27 PM
I dreamt larry had the biggest boobs Ive ever seen, and Ive seen a few let me tell ya...
Old 12-10-2001, 09:34 AM   #20
The Fly

I thought my dream stank but- getting your head busted open, getting run over and band members dying- egads! How awful!
Old 12-10-2001, 09:38 AM   #21
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by TrailerTrashTracie:
I thought my dream stank but- getting your head busted open
Yeah, but if you have to get your head busted open, my way is the way to go!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."
Old 12-10-2001, 11:16 AM   #22
War Child

I had this dream where Edge told me the secret of the universe, but it ended up on my tape recorder as a garbled mess.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!
Old 12-10-2001, 12:22 PM   #23
Refugee

Local Time: 10:27 AM
No, but I had a dream last night that I was partying with Kid Rock and his band. WTF? Good party though.

------------------
Ice age coming
Ice age coming
Old 12-10-2001, 12:29 PM   #24
the invisible woman

Local Time: 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by DrTeeth:
I dreamt larry had the biggest boobs Ive ever seen, and Ive seen a few let me tell ya...
LMAO

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(.(*. .*).)
.. *Monica*..
(.(.* *.).)
Old 12-10-2001, 01:06 PM   #25
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Oh I did have a REALLY bad u2 nightmare, i had this in another thread but u can read it....

I dreamt that my family were following u2 about the world and one night I was inside the hotel u2 were staying in but me, my sister and my friend were told to leave because we were "loitering" outside u2's bedroom

We went outside and I looked up at the hotel and I saw this guy leaning out of the window, I was scrmeaing to my friend omg omg, it's Bono, look look hes smoking, Bono smokes its him, then I screamed up "BONO can I have ana autograph" He said he would come down and meeet me and by this time in the dream I was REAL excited, then the guy comes out but it wasn't Bono, bono had turned into Meatloaf, it was such a nasty nasty dream. (I love Meatloaf but I couldnt believe that he was Bono)

Old 12-10-2001, 01:08 PM   #26
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Oh I did have a REALLY bad u2 nightmare, i had this in another thread but u can read it....

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000
Old 12-10-2001, 01:41 PM   #27
War Child

I had a dream that got to go to another Elevation show. When I got into the arena, I discovered that it was only about half full (!!). I stayed for three complete songs and left in the middle of the fourth song, which happened to be "Streets". Now what the bloody hell is that?!!
Old 12-10-2001, 02:57 PM   #28
Blue Crack Distributor

All of my U2 dreams have been pretty damn good. (And no, all of them did not involve Larry...some had Adam in them too.)

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry