Anybody else finding yourself listening to ATYCLB/Elevation Tour today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
On this sixth anniversary of 9/11, I have found myself listening to ATYCLB and and Elevation Tour shows. It is sometimes difficult to dissociate that era of U2 from 9/11, and ATYCLB as a whole and the Elevation Tour remind me of not only that day, but that whole year really.

Anybody else?

I found myself slipping in some U2 CD's, last 2 days - they always lift my mood.

thinking about u2's post 9/11 show, walk on and new yorks finest on stage......I don't have the youtube link right now.
that brings me right back to the days. their connection and energy was incredible:sad: :heart:

blm said:
thinking about u2's post 9/11 show, walk on and new yorks finest on stage......I don't have the youtube link right now.
that brings me right back to the days. their connection and energy was incredible:sad: :heart:

Amazing video. Walk on New York!

youtube.com/watch?v=T0UQHbQljsM

Amen!

namkcuR said:
On this sixth anniversary of 9/11, I have found myself listening to ATYCLB and and Elevation Tour shows. It is sometimes difficult to dissociate that era of U2 from 9/11, and ATYCLB as a whole and the Elevation Tour remind me of not only that day, but that whole year really.

Anybody else?

Yeah, kind of sometimes....................

I actually listen to ATYCLB and the Elevation tour shows quite often. They have some of my favorites.

Notabene said:
I actually listen to ATYCLB and the Elevation tour shows quite often. They have some of my favorites.

So do I, especially in the car on the way to work, and especially the Notre Dame show from 10/10/01--well nigh "a religious experience" for me.

I havent find so much intressting from that tour, but the whole Slane show, fly from Boston dvd, Irving Plaza and Walk On from grammy 02 are very good.

Walk on from Grammys 2002 and London show from the day Bono's father had passed away is whole Elevation tour for me...

Back
Top Bottom