Any U2 songs you've never heard?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anyone ever heard "heroin"? it's from a soundtrack edge did in the 80's. it's u2 with sinead o'connor singing lead.
good tune.:wink:

I :heart: it when I find a U2 song I've never heard before. :)

I see a lot of people here say they use Kazaa, I've never tried it. Does anyone use WinMx? I love that site! If your looking for live stuff they have a huge amount of stuff. There's not a whole lot of complete concerts but there's tons of individual live stuff on there. You kind of have to look for the stuff, like putting in the name of the song, plus the word "live" next to it, or a certain city you are looking for, but it's a site worth checking out if you can't find any of the songs you haven't heard before. :)

Going off of U2LA, I haven't heard...

A Different Kind of Blue
Always Forever Now
Be There
Blow Your House Down
Boomerang and Boomerang II
Bottoms
Corpse
Dancin' Shoes
Doctor Doctor
Elvis Ate America
Heaven and Hell
I Fall Down
In a Lifetime
Inside Out
Ito Okashi
I've Got You Under My Skin
Lost on a Silent Planet
Never Let Me Go
No Man's Land
One Minute Warning
Plot 180
She's a Mystery to Me
Sixty Seconds in Kingdom Come
Springhill Mining Disaster
Stateless
Street Mission
Sweet Baby Jane
The Dream is Over
The Fool
Theme from Let's Go Native
Theme from The Swan
Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad
Viva Davidoff
With a Shout

...wow, that is an annoyingly large list. And that's only the songs listed at U2LA. I'm going to have to work on that. I should start by giving in and buying Passengers and October.

madonna's child said:

Elvis Ate America

In a Lifetime

wow. that's a mighty big list! I left the two on that you really need to check out! Elvis Ate America is stangely funny. And In A Lifetime is sooooo good! I love it! Bono and Clannad! They are the same band that is the opening and closing music on the Red Rocks video.

madonna's child said:
I should start by giving in and buying Passengers and October.

OMG...I hate to be peckish but you DONT own October????

Please, drop what you are doing, shut off the computer and proceed to your nearest record shop and purchase this album.

Do not pass go, Do not collect $200.

Then come home and listen. And again. And again.

This is the SPIRIT of U2. It is a must have.

Well thats my opinion..

gabrielvox said:

OMG...I hate to be peckish but you DONT own October????

Please, drop what you are doing, shut off the computer and proceed to your nearest record shop and purchase this album.

Do not pass go, Do not collect $200.

Then come home and listen. And again. And again.

This is the SPIRIT of U2. It is a must have.

Well thats my opinion..

I was about to say something like that, too. "October" is great. Absolutly awesome. You've been living this long without the Passengers album, you can survive a bit longer. But you must get "October."

Funny how I overlooked the October thing. As the other just said, run Madonna's Child, run! Go get October! Then go and find Elvis Ate America and In A Lifetime!!!!!!!

madonna's child said:
Lost on a Silent Planet
I have/had all of those, but that one happens to be on my ftp right now, so I'm going to have to help you out ;)
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~klericks/U2_Rare_Life on a distant planet (Live BBC 1978).mp3

...wow, that is an annoyingly large list. And that's only the songs listed at U2LA. I'm going to have to work on that. I should start by giving in and buying Passengers and October.

*points* GO GET PASSENGERS
yeah, I'm that freak who listens to passengers over October... and a lot of other U2 albums...
actually I think I have a spare copy sitting around here somewhere if you want that...

I finally downloaded Beat on the Brat.. :laugh:

And I did have Johnny Swallow.. I just never listened to it :eek:

Back
Top Bottom