Any Single Male U2 Fans Out There? ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey April, quit whori--er, *hogging*, all the single U2 studs!
wink.gif
Save some for the rest of us!

But alas, they all seem to be young enough to be my...um, younger brother...

Heh.

Disco

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
One sugarmama as requested, my Dear Soul.
wink.gif

Ok, so shall we pledge our exclusive commitment with
valantines.gif
as an internet one, at least, for now?

Hey Wannabe--I almost went to OU. But I went to BGSU instead...not quite the rep as Athens, but we have quite the rep in this part of the state (hell there's nothing else to do here!)

biggrin.gif

BTW--where are you from in Columbus? I'm from Cleveland, but one of my best friends is from Westerville...
------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 11-06-2001).]

Well I LUV Unforgettable Lemon........
wink.gif

hes lovely!!!!!!!

Hes the sort of guy I wanna roll up onto a velcro wall before scraping him back down onto the ground before rolling around over each other in front of a big wide open roaring fire while the four-poster bed lies empty and untouched and the breakfast is sitting at the end watching, Lemon is in a red velvet robe and the dogs are in the corner ears pinched up listening and watching and its 7.09pm and theres no Tv but yet there is, cause in Lemon days theres Castle Events on TV in the 1900s, the door is knocked and Lemon gets up, collects himself and opens to find the cleopatra type maid saying his bath is now ready.........while I sit wrecking myself with tears.....ya know????

luv ya lemon!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by baker6621:
I'm available

'k, I'm seeing plenty of these but no emails....lol

wink.gif

You guys are all so sweet. Makes a girl happy on a boring Wednesday morning at work.
biggrin.gif

*kisses to all*

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Hey April, quit whori--er, *hogging*, all the single U2 studs!
wink.gif

You were right the first time, Disco!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
i can post your pic if you want the girls to see for themselves zoomer
biggrin.gif

Manda if you post a pic of me i will send round my kneecapping squad to tickle you to death.

I'm a winner? Excellent, this larry mullen mistaken identity thing could work in my favour...
wink.gif

Originally posted by zoomerang II:
Manda if you post a pic of me i will send round my kneecapping squad to tickle you to death.

I'm a winner? Excellent, this larry mullen mistaken identity thing could work in my favour...
wink.gif

I'm requesting that pic of you, and a one way ticket to Australia (or wherever the hell you are).
wink.gif

I can visit Tyler while I'm at it. hehe

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Originally posted by Se7en:
this thread is out of control...haha get it?....haha...lol....lmao....hehe...

Out of controooooooooooooo-oooooooooooool.....

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by zoomerang II:
I'm currently in the boys hometown (dublin)... far away from manda and her scheming
biggrin.gif

And all the more closer to me! I'll get you, my pretty Larry look-a-like!
wink.gif

------------------

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Hey what about me I'm feeling left out here of the conversation. So what do American or any other women not form Dublin think of Dublin fellas? esp ones who look like Bono

Well now Phil, unfort by the time Im down in Dublin u may no longer be working in Turks, therefore I cant/wont see u as a Bono lookalike.........however Im a huge fan of Bono.......

maybe when u say u look like him, is it cause u got long hair????

To answer Phil's question. While I was in Ireland, I found Irish lads very nice! I think every time my friend and I were at a pub some group of guys would end up sining to us.... Not use to that, being from America! They were definitely easier to approach than American guys..

I'm in the turks for the forseeable future and my hair is either Popmart/Elevation Bono. But its the face that looks like him not the hair

Methinks I need to visit Ireland soon.
biggrin.gif

All these Irish guys sure aren't hanging around Michigan!
tongue.gif

------------------

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Ok Phil, so, if I do go down and meet up with Cat and we go there, and Im wearing a see-through top with jeans, hair down and red lippie, u will be there???????

wink.gif

then I can tell the girls here whether u DO look like him from 10% to 90%.......deal?

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:

BTW--where are you from in Columbus? I'm from Cleveland, but one of my best friends is from Westerville...

Hehe, I'm actually on the real westside of Columbus. Westerville is more north than west. I went to Hilliard schools, which are as west as 270 can get. I live about 15-25min. from Westerville.

Yeah, Athens was jumpin' last weekend as we finally had the/our Halloween party. If Like O2 reads this, thanks for the advice! I had a great time the entire night/morning...hehe. This Incubus lyric reminded me of what you said, "...she called out a warning, don't ever let life pass you by..." from their song Warning, thx. I'm excited 'cause less than two weeks left here, and I miss my girlfriend more than anything. Our break is pretty sweet, 6 weeks. I had an uncle go to Bowling Green, and have a couple of friends up there now. Did you go to Elevation Cleveland or Columbus?

Sorry April, keep replying and not mentioning anything relevant to your post. Here's my best shot, your post officially 5x Flame Certified!!! Going on 6x!

Back
Top Bottom