any ideas?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
while pondering the thought of the possibily of meeting bono on monday i got an inspiration to make a best of elevation tour. a 2 disc compilation of the best performances from the tour.

any suggestions would be great!

All I know, RickFly, is that I'm OVERJOYED to know that someone here is going to the ceremonies for the opening of the National Underground Railroad Museum in Cinncinnati on Monday!

Whatever happens, PLEASE let us know about what you see and what you hear there. :wink:

I was beginning to worry that we wouldn't have an eyewitness account of that day's activities.

Hopefully you will make a GREAT CD for the B-man and be able to speak to him. :up:

And don't forget to bring your camera with you - we always like pics of Bono. :drool:

Just don't forget to add "Kite" and "Walk On" to your CD compilation. :bono: :love: :hug:

Walk On - I'd have to say the 18 November 2001, Las Vegas performance

Other than that, I'm coming up with nothing. I don't listen to Elevation boots all too often.

ok here is an idea. i am going to make specific questions as far as some songs to add or not and give me youru opinions if you would like to.

acoustic versions of"
stay
in gods country
please
staring at the sun

which ones should i add.?

I'd go with Stay, I thought it was excellent, plus Bono usually made that speech before it about how good it is. On the 6-15-01 show in DC he said...

"it was the period where a lot of you Americans thought we went all arty on you. Can I just say something? Well if not, I'm gonna anyway. If you're from the northside of Dublin, you can get away with getting a little bit arty sometimes, you know what im saying? You know, we were floating out there. We discovered a lot of interesting shit....and this is a beautiful song...."

i loved that last line.

Go for the full band Please. That was awesome. 19 October, Baltimore.

I Will Follow, Slane 1.

Ensure you include a performance of 11 O'clock Tick Tock somewhere. Maybe Out Of Control too. Spanish Eyes from Barcelona, 8 August.

Back
Top Bottom