Any Electrical Storm mp3's without the "Radio 1" interruption?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
I'm hoping to learn this song for karaoke this Thursday and sing over the lyrics(sorry Bono).

But that "Radio 1" part would kind of ruin the moment.

Anyone have?

If not, when do you think we'll see a version without the interruption.

Thanks.:)

I swear...when the regular version comes out, I'm gonna be expecting to hear "Radio 1!" when I'm listening to it...:D

Bonochick said:
I swear...when the regular version comes out, I'm gonna be expecting to hear "Radio 1!" when I'm listening to it...:D

LOL! Wouldn't that be funny if it was actually a part of the song.

i like it too , it gives you a feeling of exclusive new stuff , world premiere for christ sakes !!! Go U2 !!!

KhanadaRhodes said:

yes. mikal, you should keep it in there, and when it gets to that part, just act all normal, nothing's wrong, that just part of the song! :D :uhoh:

HAHA!

I also thought I could scream "baby don't cry" as loud as I can during that part.

Um....What is the radio interuption? I d/l'd a version, and it is uninterupted, except for a bit of skipping which is an error, not the song...It sounds like a complete and whole song, no 'interference' etc. There is no 'radio 1' bits in it.

I'm all confused now.

Someone said, I think it was zoolanda, there is 5 versions? Is that right????

Angie!!!
Are u serious? Where'd u get it? This is what mikal is lookin for dearest.

Although, Im growing rather fond of my ' I have deep and sexy echoey radio voice' Radio 1 interruption..

ooh the way it echoes...the breathy tones resonating from that pommie accent...

RAAADDDIOOOOO OOONNNNNE

*rates this as my favourite thread post E STorm storm :laugh: :laugh:

Angela Harlem said:
Um....What is the radio interuption? I d/l'd a version, and it is uninterupted, except for a bit of skipping which is an error, not the song...It sounds like a complete and whole song, no 'interference' etc. There is no 'radio 1' bits in it.

Does some of this skipping occur around the 2:20 mark? If so, then I think somebody has edited out the "Radio 1" id.

Actually, I'm also quite fond of the "Radio 1" id. At each listen I'm eagerly expecting it. It certainly doesn't distract too much (after a few dozen listens that is).

C ya!

Marty

just downloaded from your freind's site, what a trip, it doesnt have the Radio One on it and I dont even notice any kind of distortion at that point. But I heard it on my crummy work computer so I'll have to check it out at home to know for sure how good it is.

has anyone been able to get the 'jingle free' version from u2swisshome.com yet? since it is off of a french radio station instead of the bbc maybe even the equalization and clarity might be a little different. Every time i go to the sight i just get an error message. if anyone gets it please post it.

Back
Top Bottom