Another windy recording...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The bass is very WOWY, Edge's slide guitar sounds very sweet. It's sounding pretty tight so far, all the little crappy clips we've heard are sounding very good. It's in the making for a good sounding album.

Love and Peace ... i think it's a cross between "She's gonna blow your house down" and "In a Little While". I was fooling around with the equalizers in Winamp ... And this is my favourite until now - a cross between "She's gonna blow" and "In a little while" ... yup!

Miracle drug (or jahvweh) sounds very cool, but worse quality.

I just want ONE snippet with GREAT quality ... even 10 seconds would be awesome.

:scream: :scream: :scream:

*shows total computer illiteracy here*
How would one convert the file to RA if one wanted to?

Axver said:
The link has died. Could someone please host it or e-mail it to me at axver[at]internode.on.net? (Hey, neutral, I'm not making a stupid mistake this time! Haha, sorry about that one.)

:lol:

I'm converting it for you Martha but can you give me an email addy please? I'm not hosting leaks anymore.

RIAA :madspit: :madspit:

There was clearly something said about "fish-drama".

Second verse-

The fish are slanted, and require beards???

EvolutionMonkey said:
This is the one that was posted not a cleaned up version, hopefully somebody can work on that.

http://www3.telus.net/pete/stuff/U2 MiracleDrug.mp3

AWESOME!!!! :applaud:

Thank you EvolutionMonkey!!!! :up:

By the way those wave sounds DO NOT sound bad with Edge's great slide work (it also sounds a bit like a violin)!!!!! Very cool sounding!!!! This record is sounding very epic-like, I think it would work better in stadiums!!!!!!!

VertiGone said:
Hopefully your faith in the new album has been restored, babyman.

yyyyyeah! :wink: you know, sometimes you just crash into the "new album abstinence", you just begin to be dizzy of waiting now that the release is getting nearer, all the talking makes me simply tired, i have enough of all the comments of "persons near to U2", or "bono's doppelganger" or "spanish guys" i'm waiting tooooooo much! like we all, come on VERTIGO or HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB or whatever, we're here, and we're ready for U2!!! :wink: :wink:

Weird..I just had "October" playing on winamp and when I checked the site, they were playing the exact same song!:eeklaugh:

edit: Wrong thread!

When I first heard L&P I didnt really like it, but after about 10 listens, Im really into it! Its so good, guys...it's like Page and Plant released a new song. The way Bono delivers his lyrics with the last line before Edge comes in with that killer riff, it gave me some chills. It sounds so UNLIKE U2 so its hard to make comparisons. Unbelievable!! Miracle Drug is indescribable, completely amazing. The guitar work by Edge is great, all 4 tracks are now controlling my mind all day. The people that havent downloaded these songs, I admire you for holding out but your crazy!!!

Back
Top Bottom