Another Vegas Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wouldn't it be fun if we took over the Stratosphere rollercoaster? Anyone up for it? I so wanna go!!!

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 10-02-2001).]

Cool Elvi, it looks like I'm gonna be staying at NY NY, and they also have a nasty loooking coaster I plan on trying out if you wanna join let me knkow.

I'm sounding all courageous now, but I'll be freaking out like an idiot until the climb is over and we just start falling.

I don't have finals the day before, of, and after the show, should I push my chances and my meager college income to join? I've been thinking about it, I always thought Popmart Vegas prolly was awesome.

Originally posted by mbi16:
Wouldn't it be fun if we took over the Stratosphere rollercoaster? Anyone up for it? I so wanna go!!!

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 10-02-2001).]

Hell yes, I'll do it!! I get there friday night. Everyone's gonna have cell phone right?? we can coordinate schedules.

Alright 2 brave souls, I don't have a cell (I hate the darn things) but somebody with me surely will. I was thinking we should just do it according to PLEBA U2's tentative schedule. Cause we should be there already (look at 3 - 5). That way we can also take as many people as our hands can grab along for the ride.

Saturday
11:00 ? 1:00 ? The Crown & Anchor on Tropicana. British Pub. Real beer, cocktails, lunch, brunch, breakfast etc.

1:00 ? 3:00 ? Photo Op with Bono ? Madame Tussaud's at The Venetian

3:00 ? 5:00 ? Stratosphere - Cocktails and sunset from the top of Vegas.

5:00 ? 7:00 ? Fremont Street ? Visit the site of the ?I Still Haven?t Found What I?m Looking For? video. (Now if someone could bring a guitar ?)

7:00 ? 9:00 ? Hard Rock Caf?.

9:00 ? Time for bed so you can get up early for the heart. ;-)

yeah, no really any changes to the old plans? Just wondering.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Hi Pleba-Heads,

I have not forgotten you but I have been busy. I am pleased to announce that I have just finished my first book. I am so proud.

In fact next week I might read another one.

(Ha ha)

Well I saw no objections to the meeting times and places so if you all like we can leave them as they are. If you can make it to all of them - great. If you can only make it to one or two - that is not a problem. The rest of us will all know that you are a party pooper.

The Goddess of Sicily has offered to collect and then send out cell #'s. WTG & TY. The boys won?t be able to escape us.

Post yes if you are 'in' for at least one meeting time.

It?s going to be a great weekend.

------------------
'Dream out loud, at high volume, that's what we do for a living. Lucky bastards.' - Bono

[This message has been edited by plebau2 (edited 10-09-2001).]

Yknow what. All my friends cancelled Vegas. There's drama. Blarg LOL. Accept Johnny.

So he better not complain that he has to party with strangers or he's wanderin vegas alone.

wink.gif

I will still be starting a thread to have cell phone #s emailed to me. I got yours Disco!

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Yknow what. All my friends cancelled Vegas. There's drama. Blarg LOL. Accept Johnny.

So he better not complain that he has to party with strangers or he's wanderin vegas alone.

wink.gif

I will still be starting a thread to have cell phone #s emailed to me. I got yours Disco!

Iam there Sister Goddess.
And when the 3 of us meet -Johnny will say,-"Chris go easy on Diamond -"The Man is Righteous."

Then the BIG ques is is how you'll react Chris..

Story developing ppl..
Late
D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Um I think he'll say 'Who is this drunk pretty guy hoo hah spewing diamondism all over Bono?'

Can you get me onstage with Bono Mr. Righteous?

:p

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

And somenites you can be so cute Chris..
Now as our friend would say in his little Irish accent-
"G'Nite!
God Bless You!"
As he exits the stage after a grand performance..

Late
D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Hey guys,

Count me in for all the meeting times.

Marina, looking forward to seeing you, should be able to give you your ticket on the day out. ( tickets.com still haven't got back to me but I'm sure it'll work out )
biggrin.gif

Lets partee people!!
dance.gif

I arrive on Saturday at noon, so I will join you as soon as I get booked into the hotel.

It still seems like a million years away to me, but hopefully it will feel like no time at all.

Am going to get drunk for the first time ever! Whoooohoooooo! (but hopefully won't have hangover in lineup the next day)
biggrin.gif

Marina, looking forward to seeing you, should be able to give you your ticket on the day out. ( tickets.com still haven't got back to me but I'm sure it'll work out )
biggrin.gif

Eliv8 - you know I meant you too of course!
smile.gif

c'mon vegas people!!!

Did everyone lose interest in Vegas?
Did you get your tickets?

Or should we start a new thread?
I mean this is four pages long...

[This message has been edited by beardog (edited 10-13-2001).]

beardog - I certainly haven't lost interest. I hope everyone else hasn't. As far as I know we're meeting at the places plebau2 wrote out. Maybe we should get a list of the people intending to meet up.

I'm getting my tickets mailed to me so....fingers crossed!
dunce.gif
drink.gif

[This message has been edited by LuvLady (edited 10-13-2001).]

With the help of Luv and prop for my friends, I will definately be up there Friday night, hotel has changed to the Excalibur, but what the heck it's still gonna be major fun. My great and sincere apreciations to LuvLady for making all this possible.

Count me in for all meeting times, though I'm having a hard time convincing my friend Mario to stalk Wax Bono with us, though I think he's a bit more sympathetic to the idea now *crossing fingers* . I look forward to meeting everyone and yelling like an idiot on the rollercoaster ride.

And yes we must party, it's Vegas we can't have it any other way.

beerchug.gif
drinka.gif
dazzler1.gif
dance2.gif

I think you all get the point.

-Marina

P.S. if any of you are coming from LA or are going back to LA and need a lift let me know, we still have some space.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Back
Top Bottom