Another U2ey Moment! :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
Ok...sports fans who watches: PTI(Pardon the Interruption) on ESPN? I certainly don't but involuntarily saw it yesterday..

So, I was at the gym yesterday doing some fast walking on the treadmill, listening to Boston 4 on my mp3 player while wearing my gray U2 Elevation shirt when part way into my workout I look up at the tv on the wall and notice a familiar face. I looked up again and there he was. I watched for a few moments to make sure I did see him..Of course now you are wondering what I am babbling about. Turns out they had cardboard cut-outs of different people's heads to create a audience behind the two anchors..Whenever they did a close up of the white guy(sorry, but I dont know the guy's name-never watch the show) you could see a cut-out of Bono with his blue shades..I was of course giggling to my self everytime they put the camera on this guy. It was too funny!
biggrin.gif
..And certainly made my day!..
Am wondering if the set designer is a big U2 fan..hmm..
wink.gif

Swan269 did you have anything to do with this?

Anyone else catch this yesterday?

Thanks for letting me share a U2ey moment...
smile.gif

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

*bump*....sniff, sniff...
frown.gif

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

They use the cut outs as masks and do a little monologue as the person on the mask. They did Bono on Grammy night. When they're done with the masks, they put them on the display behind the stage.

Back
Top Bottom