Another thing to hold us off until Nov 23 (Video :) )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's awesome live, but i still like the album version better. it's more chaotic, or something, i dunno. more noises = better times. :up:

mmm i've never seen the videos of these before, just heard the performances a lot.

Yes, thank you very much. I had both videos, lost them with a sort of accident with my old hardrive, so I truly appreciate that :)

And, I love both performances. Any song from Pop shines live.

MT

no problem, just thought that if these satiated my appetite they might do the same for some other fans hungry for new material :)

anyone wanna give a shot at transcribing the lyrics at the end of please? i've never heard him sing those lines.. he usually pretends hes being electricuted at that point (the part after "love is big, its bigger than us, but love is not what you're thinking of" and before "its what lovers deal, its what lovers steal...")... whatever he's saying it sounds awesome :hyper:

Last edited:
I really liked this Please version...compared to all of the other overly extravagant and shallow performances during that awards show, Please was very bare-boned with a somber and hardly-recognizable hooded Bono pouring his guts out on stage in front of everyone and then slowly fading out....gave me CHILLS! :up:

Please: http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=9CDF9D1E11B96433B3F537E9444E43C9

lyrics at the end:
Get up off your knees
Now, Pleeeeeea-ea-ea-ea
Now love is big, its bigger than us
But love is not, what you're thinking of
oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh-oh-oh
oh-oh-aye-aye aye-aye-aye-oy
aye-aye-aye-aye oh-oh-oh-oh
Tonight
Come on sugar cry
Our love turn to fear