ANOTHER Prop. ticket question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2One

War Child
Since Prop is only offering 2 tickets per person this time around, I have a few questions about tickets for extra dates. I plan on going to both Chicago dates. But the second one hasn't been officially announced yet (it will be once the first one sells out, i'm assuming). So if I order two tickets from Prop, I'm going to get the 2 tickets for only one concert, right????? So does that mean that I will have to buy tickets for the second show from ticketmaster? Can someone clear this up for me please....I'm very confused....thanks!

I believe we will have to buy tkts from other sources for additional shows.

------------------
J33 - 3->

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

On the order form, they will list the shows for which they have tickets. Therefore, you will not write "Chicago" and hope that they give you a ticket to one of the Chicago shows. Rather, you will select the exact show (date and venue) you want to attend.

PLEASE NOTE: If it is not on the order form, then Propaganda does NOT have tickets for it. In other words, you will be UNABLE to write in "the second Chicago show" on the order form. If you do this, you will NOT get tickets. This is because Propaganda onlyl has tickets for the confirmed dates at the time they mail out the forms. If second, third or fourth shows are added, often Propaganda isn't even given tickets for those shows. In other words, what you see on the order form is what they have available.

My tips: Do NOT forget the self-stamped addressed envelope. DO have alternative dates/venues in mind (that is, if you cannot get tickets for the show you want, what is your second choice - and remember, you can ONLY choose from the dates listed on the form). Do NOT forget to send a money order for the EXACT amount. DO send the form back by the due date and then be patient. If you follow all the directions, you should get what you seek.

doctorwho, you are a very useful man.
smile.gif

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Originally posted by doctorwho:

My tips: Do NOT forget the self-stamped addressed envelope. DO have alternative dates/venues in mind (that is, if you cannot get tickets for the show you want, what is your second choice - and remember, you can ONLY choose from the dates listed on the form). Do NOT forget to send a money order for the EXACT amount. DO send the form back by the due date and then be patient. If you follow all the directions, you should get what you seek.

doctorwho,

For those of us who are planning on attending one of the first 3 shows, and taking into consideration the possible delayed arrival of the ticket orders due to the grounding of postal service planes, should we think of alternate ways of returning the orders? Basically, with the short window frame, and the relatively small # of concert dates (and therefore increased interest), should we go and pay for FedEx, or some other type of priority overnight service to be sure we are almost guaranteed the type of ticket we want, and in the city of our choice?

Back
Top Bottom