another idiotic quote from Justin Timberlake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ITNOL

Acrobat
Every time Justin Timberlake of 'N Sync opens his friggin mouth to the press, something really idiotic comes out. This Justin quote is from the October issue of SPIN magazine..

"It's gonna suck for the next Nirvana or whatever 'cool' rock band comes along in about ten years from now. The next generation of critics are being raised on 'N Sync, Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys. Their measurement of quality is going to be different. It's going to be interesting to see the next Nirvana blasted for not having a big stage show."

BWWWWHHAAAA!!!! What a moron!!!

lol.gif
rotflmao.gif

stupid little punk
mad.gif

I could soooooooo kick his ass, and I look so much better than that little punk
mad.gif

I wish I had his $$$$$$ though
frown.gif

Originally posted by z edge:
stupid little punk
mad.gif

I could soooooooo kick his ass, and I look so much better than that little punk
mad.gif

I wish I had his $$$$$$ though
frown.gif

What would you buy me if you did?

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

"next nirvana " >>> well what did you ex0pect from him to say : " you know our music is shit "
noncence , big pop machine which completely destroyed rock'n'roll

It's not about america , mtv or politics , it's about US , human creatures

It's just a game called "showbusiness"
money rules , and it includes U2 also
in other side ofcource , for example - to make as much money as possible : big tix prises , in countries where $ is really good , + if it's so-so make it very big like slane or turin + more dates in U.S.

POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP

BOSTON , MOSCOW , PARIS , MUNICH - EVERYBODY TALKS ABOUT POP MUZIQUE

D-I-S-C-O-T-H-E-Q-U-E B00M-CHA

[This message has been edited by IvanClaytonJnr (edited 09-02-2001).]

I think Justin and the rest of 'N Sync have earned themselves a much needed vacation. I've got the perfect vacation spot for them picked out. New Smyrna Beach, Florida!

man-shark1.gif

What a Fuckhead. Learn how to play an instrument, and write music, then make your comments...

------------------
"I'm already gone... Felt that way all along..."

i seriously think that the elevator doesnt go to the top floor with ivan.

------------------
-death bear

Lousy, rich, Britney-screwing, Timberlake. Well, there's one thing he can't buy.

Marge Simpson: What's that?
A dinosaur!

------------------
They want you to be Jesus
They'll go down on one knee
But they'll want their money back
If you're alive at thirty-three
And you're turning tricks
With your crucifix
You're a star

"I can't watch a man sing a song. He gets all emotional, he starts swaying...it's embarrassing!" -- Jerry Seinfeld

People-- EVERY line that comes out of Justin's mouth is idiotic. This quote is no different.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Ahh he is only a kid leave him alone.

In five years time he will be working in a supermarket staking shelves.

Britney is going to be well dissapointed come her wedding night when she dosent.....

When she doesn't what? Doesn't remember why she married a guy from the New Mickey Mouse Club? Doesn't remember how to woo him with her dance moves from "Baby One More Time"?

------------------

SIK- It's done. Britney and Justin recorded a duet for Britney's new album being released in November. So mark your calendars kids-- two more months until the beginning of teh Apocolypse. Make sure you're ready to meet your maker and have a pleasant two months!
smile.gif

------------------

oh...My........GOD!

I can't stand to hear another Britney album!!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Just when I got "Oops...I Did It Again!" out of my head....

tongue.gif

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

I told my *teen-age* daughter about the first Nirvana quote...she said that was much worse than John Lennon's Jesus quote and that all of N'Sync's records should be burned...

I raised her right...
biggrin.gif

dream wanderer

Next generation of critics, eh?

Oh dear. He seems to be well sheltered from the realities of his trade.

The people who consistenly buy his records are either a) too young to write a coherent, constructive comment on "his" music or b) too illiterate to do so.

Still... nice girlfriend though
wink.gif

Since i haven't posted in a long, long time i have still been lurking around and everyonce in a while there'll be a posted bashing *NSync or in this case Justin Timberlake. And every reply after has always been about how stupid or idiotic they have been.

Now is the time for me to say that i like *NSync. Granted what Justin Timberlake said was absolutely stupid, but people say stupid things. My reasoning for liking *NSync is not something i can defend whole heartedly or with great passion, but i just like their music in more of an aesthetic quality (even if they don't play their own instruments). So i just figured someone hear has to say some postive things about them (and not just talk about what a hot girlfriend he has) and i guess that person will have to be me. All i will say right now, is that their new album is great and at least they are growing musically as a group. Give them at least that much credit, the Backstreet Boys have been singing the same type of crap for some time now not even attempting (in my opinion) to change.

Originally posted by Hobbes531:
Since i haven't posted in a long, long time i have still been lurking around and everyonce in a while there'll be a posted bashing *NSync or in this case Justin Timberlake. And every reply after has always been about how stupid or idiotic they have been.

Now is the time for me to say that i like *NSync. Granted what Justin Timberlake said was absolutely stupid, but people say stupid things. My reasoning for liking *NSync is not something i can defend whole heartedly or with great passion, but i just like their music in more of an aesthetic quality (even if they don't play their own instruments). So i just figured someone hear has to say some postive things about them (and not just talk about what a hot girlfriend he has) and i guess that person will have to be me. All i will say right now, is that their new album is great and at least they are growing musically as a group. Give them at least that much credit, the Backstreet Boys have been singing the same type of crap for some time now not even attempting (in my opinion) to change.

I found Justin's quote here to be a little arrogant. However, I also have admitted in the past that I listen to N'Sync. I have their first two CD's, and I have heard their new one many times, and I enjoy it. I think it's fun music to listen to.

------------------

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
Ok, if we are giving them credit now....
Mr Timberlake does do that 'robot' dance extremely well. Very jealous of that one.

You've got some moves of your own though that you can be damn proud of...
biggrin.gif

------------------

ROTFLMFAO!

Two words for that twerp: YEAH RIGHT!

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question.

Back
Top Bottom