Another highlight of the album...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheFlyOnTheWall

Refugee
...is not on the album: The Edge singing the mother of all rock 'n' roll tunes... :(

(i guess Vertigo was the substitute...)

Zoovation said:

you know, few months ago bono was telling everyone that they've recorded the mother of all rock'n'roll tunes, and that the only bad thing is that Edge is singing it. (if i remember right...:eyebrow: )

Bono was kidding about Edge singing, and the mother of all rock tunes turned out to be Vertigo.

nevermind...it's all getting to much...

P.S.: "Holy Joe (garage mix)" sounds great after Vertigo

Last edited:
Phalanx said:
Bono was kidding about Edge singing, and the mother of all rock tunes turned out to be Vertigo.

Fake Edge here in Interference said Vertigo was Full Metalk Jacket. Probably not true.

I would love to hear the Edge sing more - he has a VERY good voice! :wink:

At least I'm glad that this album will highlight Edge's amazing contributions to U2 over the years.

It's long overdue.

YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING I CAN FEEL....:adam: :larry: :edge: :hug: :bono: :love:

In one of the magazine reviews, Adam Clayton revealed that Full Metal Jacket and Native Son morphed into Vertigo. Have you forgotten already? I think it was the Blender.

It's hard to remember what real Edge and fake Edge said... it's all merging into one..

I think I need to lie down

I always thought Bono was referring to the demo of the song Edge brought to the band, which most likely had Edge singing on it.

Vertigo isnt the mother of all rock n roll tunes, but its pretty incredible. Great first single!

Jim said:
It's hard to remember what real Edge and fake Edge said... it's all merging into one..

I think I need to lie down

No kidding! However, I do find it interesting that fake Edge and real Edge have said similar things.

Lots of people had already figured out that FMJ was Vertigo. It was never going to be called FMJ in the first place.

What Adam said in the magazine only verifies that.

And fake Edge was just saying what many people on this board were already saying.

LET IT DIE!

Back
Top Bottom