Another favor i'd like to ask anyone who can burn CDs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
I'm interested in the remixes of U2 songs.
In particular, the "B-sides" of the AB, Zooropa and Pop-singles.

Additionally, it would be nice if you're from Europe and if you had North and south of the river, and Dancing Barefoot.

(someone delete the "remixes" thread. thanks)

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-18-2001).]

I'm running behind on getting your Christmas CD burned (busy holiday season, hard to hook up time with my friend and his burner) so perhaps I could throw something together and put it in the same package while I'm at it.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
I'm running behind on getting your Christmas CD burned (busy holiday season, hard to hook up time with my friend and his burner) so perhaps I could throw something together and put it in the same package while I'm at it.

smile.gif
That's ok, i'll be waiting patiently. Take your time.

Let me get back to you as soon as i get a bit more replies, ok? Maybe there'll be an European around helping me out with this one so you don't have to do all that work...i really can't ask that much of you.

ps: Never mind that "it would be nice if you're from Europe" everyone! I'm willing to turn to any other continent for help.

Also, i see there are several remixes of a song around (example: Mysterious ways). How do i know which remix to pick? Or should i just go with all of them?

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
MAn! You're loading up from people with burners! First the B-Sides, then sula's stuff, now remixes?? WOW! (I'm jealous)

I know...i can't believe it.
That was/is just luck, i never thought i'd hear any of those things.

With the B-sides, i just thought i'd try and see if anyone has those. Luckily enough, Paul answered.
smile.gif

Sula's stuff - i admit i was drawn to the prizes (plus i've been thinking about starting a thread describing what i like about U2 right about that time), but i was thinking "lots of people will be trying, no way i'm gonna make it" and "people will have really emotional and intense stories, i can't compare to those" (like follower).
I'm not sure someone didn't get robbed back there due to my entry...

As for remixes: we'll see what happens. There's always a chance of getting majorly dissapointed if you don't know any of the remixes from before, plus let's see how many replies i'll get.

Tee hee hee - i saw that deleted post!
wink.gif

Alreadygone: well, i'll wait till this thread slides to page 2, maybe someone with all of those remixes will reply. Where are you from?
I have no tracklist in mind, i really don't know how it would look like.

Right ... i thought about it some more, and i changed my mind.

1) too risky, cause i don't know any of the remixes.

2) i'm not that interested anymore.

3) i got B-sides CD, and sula will send me hers, so the 3rd one would just be greedy.

Thanks a lot to all of who responded here. I appreciate it.
smile.gif

------------------
"We feel like this is unfinished business - there's things for us left to do and that's why we still do it." - Larry

"For us, each night on stage has to be like the last night on earth. That's the way our band operates-we can't play the songs unless we're fully into them." - Bono

"The music itself will tell you where to go." - Edge (about recording)

"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked why there's pictures from airport on ATYCLB cover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom