another Daily Show U2 reference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
the Daily Show was just doing a story about Alberto Gonzalez headlining it as "The Unforgettable Fired" the right font and all...haha

Ever notice that John Stewart, Ben Stiller, and Andy Dick, which are all friends, are also U2 fans as well?

U2isthebest said:

Andy Dick's a fan?:yikes:

That's even worse than Paris Hilton.:yuck:

Yes. He is. But he also pissed off Bono at a dinner thing/event a few years ago to the point where Bono splashed a cup of water on Andy Dick's face.

david said:
Ever notice that John Stewart, Ben Stiller, and Andy Dick, which are all friends, are also U2 fans as well?
Brian Williams and Conan O'Brien are both U2 fans and friends as well (Brian Williams said he had a mancrush on Bono :lol: ), and every time Brian Williams goes on Conan's show, he mentions Bono. Every single time. In my fangirl mind (I'm fans of both of them, and U2 of course), I imagine they hang out in the halls of the NBC building in New York and fanboy over U2 :wink:

david said:

I really doubt that John Stewart is a U2- Fan. I posted here a link from youtube some time ago - it's not more available - the Nixon-Elvis-Thing. Not very pro-Bono.

and who says that Ben Stiller is a U2-Fan. Do you think this because 15 years ago Stiller made some sketches about U2 (one and Rattle and hum) I'm curious...

She was probably on her phone the whole time and didn't even clap/cheer/smile.

I'd bet money that "That's hot" never even left her mouth once in reference to U2.

It was probably "the place to be" that night, so she went. Thankfully I never saw her
whew.gif

I saw Andy Dick on TV a few years ago and he said that he was drunk at a party and offended Bono, but I haven't heard anything about it since then.

http://forum.interference.com/showt...9&perpage=15&highlight=andy dick&pagenumber=3

The Andy Dick water incident can be found there..

The jist of it is a few years ago I remember seeing Andy Dick in an interview mentioning getting water thrown in his face by Bono. Another board member, in that thread, actually said what the cause of it was. Andy Dick had asked Bono if he and Ali had done drugs. Or was on drugs. Or something.

Back
Top Bottom