Another CD cover possibility?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicLemon

War Child
As long as the rest of the band was at least on the back ...

n041005_05.jpg

not the album cover. Don't even waste our time with this. The imposters even spelt dismantle wrong!!

boosterjuice said:
not the album cover. Don't even waste our time with this. The imposters even spelt dismantle wrong!!

Sorry I "wasted your time". It was sarcasm... heard of it?

As a person who doesn't proofread his replies and threads, I can't be too hard on you for the incorrect spelling. The picture is cool, though.

boosterjuice said:

Yeah? They "spelt" dismantle wrong?

Spelt... that's a fish, right? Or some kind of grain? :)

Disclaimer: I understand it is a fake.

Having said that, I still like it better then the first fake.

Is it just me, or does Bono's head seem a little distorted?

It looks like someone Photoshopped Bono's head into someone else's body. Also, the writing on the top looks Photoshopped onto the pic.

It's okay I guess but I can't even see this as being meant to fool anyone, got to be a nice joke :wink:

They erased too much of his head/hair, that's why it looks funny lol.

Great album cover! The film Dr. Strangelove. Excellent connection. See the one like it in the album cover thread? It could go on the inside cover. Please make another one with correct spelling. I'm going to save and print it.

I do not see it from "photoshop" perspective. Rather I am impressed with the idea / the message of it. Seen Dr. Strangelove? George W. Bush? He has created a state of vertigo in the world.

i certainly get it, but the person up there who acctualyl likes it needs to come back into reality.

some people are just so godd*amned serious on this board. If some of you were THIS serious about other much more important things in the world just imagine where this world could be right now.

sarcasm is becoming the new Latin. truly a dead language which no one can comprehend.

Back
Top Bottom