announced on U2.com officially

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonovation

The Fly
why are you here??? go to u2.com
biggrin.gif

i REALLY hope prop does come through. anyone know how we're supposed to find out?

------------------
"As guests on MTV in '82 -Bono, The Edge, Adam, and Larry - they were asked to describe what they had that separated them from other artists, what made them special. If you think about it, it was a pretty ballsy question, but then again the channel was young. U2 simply responded, 'Watch us and see.' So here we are almost two decades, thirteen albums, millions of fans and more than 50 music videos later, we find ourselves still watching.

Their music - the unforgettable fires and the streets with no names - stretched far beyond the sonic landscape. The beat of every U2 song is the pulse of every human heart. When Bono shouts 'This is not a rebel song' at the start of 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday', we know that it really is. It is the sound of a generation rebelling against its own indifference.

And yes, the rumors are true. These four lads from Dublin are, indeed, rock stars. They smoke. They drink. They use bad language in mixed company. They're extremely rich and they can flash more bling than most posses in this room. They have also - they have also done more than most governments to eliminate debt in Third World countries. Rock stars they are, and God bless them for that.

What really separates U2 from the rest, more importantly, is relevance. The only thing that keeps an artists credible and alive for this long is relevance. From Boy to Joshua Tree to All That You Can't Leave Behind, this is what music feels like when it's done right. It's a fist in the air, a kick in the balls, and two hearts beating as one, and we have it all on video for you."

Looks like we're on our own, folks. the first concert is in a month, and I don't know if Propaganda will have time to do all this. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I have my doubts.

------------------
Change is the only constant

where's blue room???? he always has the answers when it comes to u2 concerts, tickets, prop, etc............. please tell me that prop is offering tickets.....

What's this about U2.com offering ticket sales early to members or something? I don't know how dependable that'll be. but dang, I wish San Diego or Phoenix was on there. OH WELL! I NEEEED TICKETS! I'M EXCITED- YEAH!

Does anyone know if ticketmaster will be selling the tix again, or is it just SFX?

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

I'm sure ticketmaster will be selling them.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

I hate to say it but I'am not real optimistic about Propaganda this time out. It is possible though. They provided tickets for the 1st leg of Zoo TV in a 3 to 4 week time frame before the first show in Lakeland back then. So they can do it. My hope though is that they at least tell us one way or the other prior to this Saturday.

This is the part of U2 touring that I hate!

When will the U2.com people be getting the email? And how well did that pre-sale work out last time? I need answers! I will not sleep until I have tickets!!!
eek.gif

U2Angel92@aol.com

larrymullenangel-yahoo messenger
(shut up!
tongue.gif
) AdamsPopTart-msn messenger

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

Very few people got tickets doing the pre sale the last time. No one that I know of got general admission tickets during the pre sale. I wouldnt bank on that, but it is certainly worth a try.

Bad news for those of us planning on going to the show at Notre Dame that are not students there. Students of the university will have first crack at tickets for the Notre Dame show 48 hours prior to the official show, this is going to include the general admission floor tickets. Do the math, over 25,000 students and about 2000 to 2500 gen. admission tickets available. So basically no diehards will get into the heart (unless they are a student) unless they want to pay for tickets from a broker. My guess is that very few tickets for that show are going to be made available to the gen. public. It sucks because it is about an hour and half from my house, probebly the closest U2 will ever come to my home and I wont be able to get in.

I got am email this evening from U2.COM telling me as a registered U2.COM member we can offer you the chance to participate in a pre-sale of a very limited munber of tickets.
At the end it said that there is no guarantee of tickets by participating in the pre-sale.
Oh Prop please come through!!!
eek.gif

well, I was successful through the u2.com presale and I'm counting on them again.

God I love/hate this part. The excitement, the anticipation, the nerves, the tension the "how the hell am I gonna get tickets", the "what the hell shows to get tickets for"

Jees, I'm a wreck already.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom