An update on my U2 loving baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
So, as I talked about here (http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139010&perpage=15&pagenumber=2) when my 8 months pregnant wife and I attended the Nov 22 show at MSG…

“But THE highlight for me (and I’m sorry for the rambling here) – but the number one thing was when Jill took my hand during “I Still Haven’t Found” and put it on her belly and my baby was kicking along to the song… I’m a big ol wussy cos I teared up (I’m even tearing up a little writing this right now) but it was amazing that my baby was enjoying the concert as well…

One of the best U2 experiences I’ve ever had.”

Well, on January 4th, my son, Edison was born into this world.

He gets a bit fussy (he’s still trying to figure out this new world) but when I put on ‘Grace’, he seems to calm down, maybe remembering how many times I played it for him in the womb.

So look out world, there’s a new U2 fan in town!

t295_BlueEyes.JPG

Well, I think we gotta sniff his head and find out. *sniff* Nope. Smells like baby to me.

My brother in law and I actually spent about five minutes sniffing the top of my son's head...stood around...nodded like we were wine tasters...sniffed again...and eventually looked to one another and said, "Freedom...ok...sure..."

And that's all I'll say about that

Rafiennes said:
My brother in law and I actually spent about five minutes sniffing the top of my son's head...stood around...nodded like we were wine tasters...sniffed again...and eventually looked to one another and said, "Freedom...ok...sure..."

And that's all I'll say about that

:lol:

Congratulations

your son is lucky to have so many very cool people in his life already :hug:

P.S. - he is too cute for words :cute:

=)

I wish I could marry someone and have children.
It's gonna take some years though :p

Very cool son you have there!

Back
Top Bottom