An idea for the next 'Survivor'...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
For the next 'Survivor', I think we should do 'Best Music Video'...has that been done? Just to clarify, I'm talking music videos, not VHS/DVDs.

Just think...every single has a video, some singles have multiple videos, and there's even some b-sides that have videos...could be exciting.

The POP videos are basically going to get shat on. Because the Pop era was quite possibly U2's worst era for videos. Well, that and the ATYCLB era.

Miggy D said:
The POP videos are basically going to get shat on. Because the Pop era was quite possibly U2's worst era for videos. Well, that and the ATYCLB era.

Oh, I disagree. The 'Please' video is amazing, the IGWSHA video is one of the most interesting videos U2 have ever made, SATS is alright, and despite the immense malignment of the 'Discotheque' video, I think it is really cool looking. ATYCLB videos are much worse. U2's worst era for videos in 1980-1983...aside from NYD there are no really good videos from that era.

I think if I was Bono, I would do my best to stamp out all copies of the I Will Follow video. Talk about cringeworthy!

Hm. Did we do this one? We might've at some point ...

k...i just searched and we did a video survivor. stay won. apparently i did this series? :lmao: i don't remember doing it!!

it doesn't appear that we've done a b-sides survivor though.

We should do a best VHS/DVD survivor.........it would be short and interesting.

I'll do a b-sides survivor if anyone wants it. Not now, of course. But as I did the single survivor, I'd rather like to run a competition to see how the b-sides themselves fare.

Back
Top Bottom