an apology to everyone here (please read)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenslimer

The Fly
I want to apologize for asking all those lip-synching questions. It was stupid and I was being stupid, and it was stupid to question it. I started asking about it all, after someone else started making comments, and it turned out to be a total misunderstanding on my part (and the google thread thing, too), and i just showed myself to be a worried idiot, jumping to conclusions.

I won't post or ask anything like this again.

You don't have to reply to this, I just wanted to say sorry for being a pain in the butt and upsetting anyone.

It was my igorance. I should not have gone all about with it.

(P.S.) And for the record, someone sent me a video of something they did, and its very obvious he IS NOT lip-syncing. Which makes me feel even more stupid because I couldnt just trust the band in the first place and I was jumping to conclusions pretty much on nothing.
So, if I did lead anyone to wondering themselves after reading my questions, ***NO, he does NOT lip-synch***. I misunderstood something.
And no, I wasn't trying to give the band a bad name, or any shit like that. I just wanted to find out if it was true or not.

I will post this apology on the other boards I asked this on as well.

and i never ever intended to do so to cause the band a problem, or the boards a problem... or start any rumours. i was just being stupidly worried and i admit it. and really went about it the wrong way. i didnt have to keep on about it.

and to the moderator: please delete those threads i posted about this.

-Gina

Very sweet of you - but why didn't you just state this in the thread you already created on this topic? :D The mods will most likely merge this thread with your other one or just close this one.

Hopefully we all were able to convince you Bono is NOT lip-synching. He never has and never will. In fact, on U2's last SNL performance, Bono kept saying "Saturday Night Live...live...live...live...". I think he was doing this to tease Ashley Simpson a bit and also illustrate that since the show is live mistakes happen.

doctorwho said:
Very sweet of you - but why didn't you just state this in the thread you already created on this topic? :D The mods will most likely merge this thread with your other one or just close this one.

Hopefully we all were able to convince you Bono is NOT lip-synching. He never has and never will. In fact, on U2's last SNL performance, Bono kept saying "Saturday Night Live...live...live...live...". I think he was doing this to tease Ashley Simpson a bit and also illustrate that since the show is live mistakes happen.

I think the moderator locked those threads.

About Ashlee Simpson... I still don't see what the big deal was with the SNL thing. I mean, its really her singing on the albums, but I think she does use a guide vocal sometimes, along with her live singing. Yeah, its kinda shitty, but it still is really her, and some of her music is pretty cool. I don't like the way she handled walking off the stage that night, but I understand in a way. She was nervous and time probably was standing still for her and it was the shock of it all. She ran a blank, and I don't think many would have been very clearheaded about it. Especially the fact that she's all new to this and on live, national TV... talk about a nightmare come true. I kinda feel bad for her.

You already posted this in the General Tour discussion forum.. please dont post the same thread in multiple forums.

I'll leave the other thread open. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom