American athletes are the best know in the history of womankind...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
and mankind.

you may whip us in your silly soccer and crunchy crinket games, but we easily humiliate you in the ultimate competition and skills sports known as badmitton and sex (not to metion baseball, basketball, real football, tennis, hockey and the Olympics... and when it comes to US women they win every category accept maybe the sex, not too sure about that one)

so the numbers just don't add up for you puny pony-hoppers, so don't bother refuting this revelation and go and change your armor now that you've soiled it (and put that cute and fuzzy bunny back where you found it!)

thank you
God Bless

NAZI overwhelming shock reaction
wink.gif

Baseball , basketball and " W-man " soccer 100 % agree though .

so you admit that the Nazis were poor athletes, despite their claims to being the superior race, Jesse Owens was a faster runner than any of them as was General Patton's brigade of tanks

your tongue is tempting but I am on a mission from God and I will not be distracted, this is about the world's inability to compete in with US athletes, not about your inferiority complex, you must learn to accept your pre-destined place at the medal podium

Tennis doesn't count. only women and sissy boys play it.

One day ( 15 maybe even ten years from now ) soccer will replace Am.football as a sport N1 or atleast will become as big as NHL , trust me
biggrin.gif

I heard the word sex.

I dont feel like posting smilies tonite.

------------------
Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics In The Stew
Happily Not Like Me And You
That's where I lost you....

Sicy's Website

Peterus Samrasus and Andrey Agasyan : Greece und Armenia from USA with Love
wink.gif

too old
, Kuerten , Safin , Leyton H. and Roddick MaYBE will become great masters

I once had a crush on a college basketball player in my state. She was two years older than me and I thought I would never get a chance to see her, much less...you know.

Anyway....
smile.gif
.....I was walking out of the college library where I worked during my senior year of HS and as I walked down the road, I noticed a single person coming my way. As they approached, I crossed the street for some reason.

A few steps away from the curb, I looked back to see it was the player in question, and she was checking me out with a sweet smile on her face.

I never did get a chance to talk to her.

But that is uh...why American women athletes are the best in the world...or something
wink.gif

If any foreign athletes want to convince me otherwise.........
wink.gif

Patti cakes rafter?

I do recall a certain Australian CHILD winning the US Open and whipping Pete's butt this year.
Correct me if Im wrong.

And what may crinket be? That some silly American sport?

wanderer, this time canada will defeat everyone, except maybe a european team. the canadians have more depth in goal than ever, and the us has who???

suck on those fries wanderer! :p

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
real football

That is the funniest thing i ever heard in my life. Hmmm...I never understood why it(being american football) was named football.
They do not use there feet as there primary instrument. Americans. What can you do!

By the way in 7-10 years i guarentee you the USA will win or be one of the best football nations in the world. Why you ask. It is the fastest growing sport in america and has the highest level of particaption amougst kids.
Canada on the other hand will always suck!

Hey but IReland is going to the world cup

OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

the US won the last Canada Cup, how soon you forget...

the US is secretly mastering the sport of soccer, then we will learn this "other" football and rename it blueball

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
real football

In europe we call it American football. Soccer is the the real football. I mean FOOTball where you actually kick the ball instead of throwing it.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Oh and one more thing....

Cathy Freeman
Gold medal
Olympics
Australian
Ring any bells?

Yep, the bells of derision that the olympic facillities are under used...

------------
Crinket is Basebrawl on Valedictory- me

holy shit, what is that from brettig?!?!

you should forward that to Bubba!

---------
this post brought to you courtesy of America: they're the best, but you can still lick 'em!

Ok , goodnight the world , goodnight everybody , it is 3am on saturday , my girl is sleeping and i'm going too
see ya all 2morrow ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz Sweet dreams Angel of Harlem ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Back
Top Bottom