Amazon.Com - HTDAAD Now up to No. 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MKU2

Babyface
With still some 38 days to go until its release, amazingly HTDAAD is now up to No 6 in the charts.

Can it get to No.1 with over a month to go to its release?

*sigh*

For a brief moment, I thought that this was about the release date being changed to November 6th, and I got really excited. :huh:

This is great news. Anyone know if these sales count toward the first week totals?

(Don't forget to join us in Peeling off those Dollars bills, where we only talk about this stuff)

Phalanx said:
*sigh*

For a brief moment, I thought that this was about the release date being changed to November 6th, and I got really excited. :huh:

i know, my heart started beating fast.

I hate to be a pisser and bring up a small picky error, but I have to point it out:

you wrote htdaaD twice, I think you meant htdaaB?

How to dismantle and atomic DOMB, would be humerous none the less. :wink:

tkramer said:
This is great news. Anyone know if these sales count toward the first week totals?

(Don't forget to join us in Peeling off those Dollars bills, where we only talk about this stuff)

tkramer, I believe they will eb counted because these are "pre-order" and when they actually ship they are probably counted by soundscan.

This, assuming soundscan counts online sales, which I would think they do.

these sales will definitely count in the first week sales.

they will be reported to soundscan on the day of release.

has anyone pre-ordered it?

i think i am just going to go to my local store on the day of the release. i love getting things in the mail, but not brand new cd's - hate the wait!

I'm ordering one from japan and one from my local store the day it comes out! I wanna hear fast cars and hear it with the rest of the cd!

That way when i'm driving in my car i won't have do fiddle through my cd booklet to hear fast cars when listening to HTDAAB!!!!!

The big question must now be officially posed......will it reach number one over a month before it's release???

I'm not sure how much the japanese version is...if it ends up being a ridiculaous price I'll just ask someone to get it for me for x-mas....LOL!

Lancemc said:
The big question must now be officially posed......will it reach number one over a month before it's release???

It looks like it could. :wink:

Since I have a little time on my hands, I thought it would be interesting to see the sales rank for U2's entire catalouge on Amazon.com:

4 - HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB
415 - ALL THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE BEHIND
509 - BEST OF 1990-2000
693 - THE JOSHUA TREE
695 - ACHTUNG BABY
789 - BEST OF 1980-1990
1,711 - UNDER A BLOOD RED SKY
2,455 - WAR
2,491 - THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE
2,887 - OCTOBER
3,573 - RATTLE AND HUM
3,863 - BOY
5,055 - ZOOROPA
9,592 - POP
11,174 - WIDE AWAKE IN AMERICA
20,591 - PASSENGERS: ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACKS

kevink said:
Since I have a little time on my hands, I thought it would be interesting to see the sales rank for U2's entire catalouge on Amazon.com:

4 - HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB
415 - ALL THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE BEHIND
509 - BEST OF 1990-2000
693 - THE JOSHUA TREE
695 - ACHTUNG BABY
789 - BEST OF 1980-1990
1,711 - UNDER A BLOOD RED SKY
2,455 - WAR
2,491 - THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE
2,887 - OCTOBER
3,573 - RATTLE AND HUM
3,863 - BOY