Amazon.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
my girlfriend suprised me and orderd me the best of special edition cd from amazon.com . i was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes to recieve, being that i have never orderd anything from it before? she got the quickest shipment option. i am usually the one at the midnight release but i am waiting now since the love of my life orderd it for me.

I did the fast shipment option with Amazon as well. Bad news is they told me it wouldnt be in until the 7th which is Thursday...oh well, at least I am guarenteed a copy!

I've ordered lots of preordered stuff from amazon.com. I preorded the last Harry Potter movie and they sent it a week before it was due out , so it must have been at the post office before it was released because there was a big sticker saying 'Do not deliever before May (I dont know the date)" but I havent gotten anything from amazon yet about the best of cd being shipped yet (I also ordered the best of from amazon)

thats cool. we can only hope that we get it soon. there is a cd store a few miles away that sells cd's the day before they come out. so i could go get it now but since my girlfriend soon to be fiance actually orderd it for me i will wait.

Rick, I hadnt noticed before but I am in Cincinnati also! We will prolly get it close to the same day, I will let you know when I get mine!:wave:

I pre-ordered it too and right now it says they're preparing it for shipment so hopefully it ships today! BUT I am going to go to the store today and if they have it there I will buy it and give the Amazon.com copy to my mom.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items today, and that this completes your order.

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com, and we hope to see you again soon.

You can track the status of this order, and all your orders, online by
visiting Your Account at http://www.amazon.com/your-account.
There you can:
* Track order and shipment status
* Review estimated delivery dates
* Cancel unshipped items
* Return items
* And do much more

The following items were included in this shipment:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1 U2 - The Best of 1990-2000

:yes:
via UPS Next Day Saver (1 business day).
woohoooo!!!:yes:

Got this email late last night, hopefully I will have it tomorrow!!

They still haven't shipped mine, BUT I found it at Meijer so I bought it...yep, I'll give the Amazon.com one to me mommy!

mine came but there is a problem. we also orderd the cd single for electrical storm. the one with the live versions of bad, 40, streets. it didnt come with the other order, and we got a statement saying that the complete shipment was sent. what should we do?

Back
Top Bottom