Amazing Elevation Live Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I've downloaded a bunch of different concerts and single songs from Elevation shows, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of a song that just blew them away from this past tour.

Mine would be NJ2, WOWY. If you can, download this song. It's insane how awesome it is. The audience actually sings the wooo-oohhs at the end while Bono sings the extension not once, but twice. *gorgeous*

So, any suggestions? I know Bono said SanJose2 was one of his best concerts ever. thx
smile.gif

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

In A Little While - Minneapolis

Fantastic falsetto by Bono towards the end..divine version of the song...

The Fly - Miami 2

Fantastic guitar solo....sound quality not the best but its still my favourite version of The Fly from this tour..manic and exciting

if someone would just get some of the full Earls Court shows into circulation they would blow people away..incredibly dark and moving shows all four of them

Wake Up Dead Man-Turino

Walk On-Milwaukee(sings the intro different)

I Will Follow-Milwaukee("Dream Out Loud")

ISHFWILF-Chicago

Stay-Chicago(Jonathan on piano)

------------------
Alcohol is your friend!

That's right- Earl's court. One is so gutwrenching it's hard to listen to! Esp w/ "when will i see you again"

Mikal, which Chicago are you talking about?

Chicago 3 Stay is awesome, I love how Bono rambles on and on at the beginning!!

Yes- Wake Up Turino is mint!

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 09-25-2001).]

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
That's right- Earl's court. One is so gutwrenching it's hard to listen to! Esp w/ "when will i see you again"

Mikal, which Chicago are you talking about?

Chicago 3 Stay is awesome, I love how Bono rambles on and on at the beginning!!

Yes- Wake Up Turino is mint!

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 09-25-2001).]

Chicago 5-12

------------------
Alcohol is your friend!

Originally posted by mikal:

ISHFWILF-Chicago

oh shit! I just read this again! I didn't know they played this! can't wait to get home and start downloading...

Thought of another one: Phoenix Elevation he sings tidbits of "In God's Country"

I heard he sang "I'm On Fire" in NJ, I'm assuming it was NJ1 since I have NJ2...? anyone else hear this?

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom