Am I the only one overwhelmed by U2 Fever??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:mad:

:huh:

my brain is on overload also. i had a dream that i got the new cd a month before it came out. i woke up and realized that i didnt have it and i have to wait. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

i really cant wait for the tour though. cant freakin wait!!

WHAAA!!!! i can already feel the anxiety coming on.....

i can't catch up. yes, so I too went over to the bookstore and what do i see on the magazine shelves? U2. i turn on the tv, i see u2. i go online, i see u2. I LOVE THIS ALL...but me, being an unfortunate poor student who is stressing about my last year in college, i'm wondering if i can save money for tickets/the tour, the t-shirts, the album(s), singles, the box set, the ipod, calendar, magazines, dvds, books, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! breath breath breath....
:uhoh:

Last edited:
I wake up in the morning and November 23 is the first thing in my mind. I go to the bathroom to take a pee and November 23 is back in my mind again and almost makes me miss the toilet. I sneeze and November 23 comes out......ahhhhhh.....when will it end?:huh:

The_acrobat said:
Try not to overload yourselves, people. As much as I want to listen to U2 all day, all the time, I have to restrain myself. I want the new album to sweep me away into a U2 frenzy again. The key is to set little milestones for yourself.

Like the REM concert I'm going to next week in Cincinnati. That will no doubt ease my U2 anticipation. But after that show, there's really nothing else to ease my excitement. After REM, it'll be about 4 weeks until U2's album. There will be promotional appearances to tide me over, until that sweet day.... November 23.

I am definately trying not to overload myself. I am not listening to Actung Baby or Joshua Tree b/c I want the new album to blow me away.

Back
Top Bottom