Am I a "sorry" U2 fan ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bu2iful

Babyface
I have missed Bono's performance in the tribute video, and I missed tonights performance. It is the 1st time I've missed the boys on T.V. and I forgot to record either of them. I am feeling guilty now, but right now I am watching ZOO TV to feed my desire of U2? So am I a "sorry" U2 fan ? Any derogatory remarks are more than welcome at this time..... (Lays on sarcasm toward the end of post, well last sentence to be precise.)

No you're not.

sad.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

I too missed it. My brother was suppose to tape it for me... I came back to a blank tape. One thing for sure is that U2 fans are the best and any time I have ever missed something it's on the net the next day. So with any luck tomorrow we'll see it.
smile.gif

I missed it too. Because of the timezone difference, it was on the tv here in the morning. And I don't even know the tv station would play it live here!!!
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally posted by rathergoblind:
I too missed it. My brother was suppose to tape it for me... I came back to a blank tape. One thing for sure is that U2 fans are the best and any time I have ever missed something it's on the net the next day. So with any luck tomorrow we'll see it.
smile.gif

U2's performance on "A Tribute to Heroes" is already on the 'net.
biggrin.gif

What? Do I have to tell you where? Oh, O.K.
wink.gif
Go here for the real player versions of U2's "Walk On" and the "One" tribute.

well here's another "sorry" U2 fan. watched the Tribute to heroes today (from Will Smith and Muhammad Ali's appearances forward).

missed U2. though i did catch the edited version of "One", mixed with the images of the tragedy.

there's a repeat on Croatian TV tonight. also, i will be checking other TV stations today and tomorrow for any repeats.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 09-22-2001).]

Originally posted by U2girl:
well here's another "sorry" U2 fan. watched the Tribute to heroes today (from Will Smith and Muhammad Ali's appearances forward).

missed U2. though i did catch the edited version of "One", mixed with the images of the tragedy.

there's a repeat on Croatian TV tonight. also, i will be checking other TV stations today and tomorrow for any repeats.

]

I missed it on the same spot,
smile.gif
but in a half hour i wil see the repeat.

------------------
I can`t change the world but i can
change the world in me.

Read you, Rono.

I'm sure you will see it again soon.

Here in the UK it was on live last night (well, this morning) and tonight its being shown again on at least two other channels, including VH1.

Back
Top Bottom