Alternate HTDAAB Front Cover(A Homage To A Past U2 Front Cover Favorite)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
bomb.jpg

That really works amazingly well. Too bad they didn't have a vintage, unknown picture of the kid....

the tourist said:
That really works amazingly well. Too bad they didn't have a vintage, unknown picture of the kid....

Wow. That came out wrong. What I mean is, it's too bad they didn't decide to use an unknown picture of the kid. Wow. I'm loopy.

the tourist said:

Wow. That came out wrong. What I mean is, it's too bad they didn't decide to use an unknown picture of the kid. Wow. I'm loopy.

But it wasn't their decision. I took the pic from the Best Of 1980-19990 front cover and put it over the HTDAAB cover, in Photoshop, then I copied the red strips from the original picture back onto the new picture.

namkcuR said:

But it wasn't their decision. I took the pic from the Best Of 1980-19990 front cover and put it over the HTDAAB cover, in Photoshop, then I copied the red strips from the original picture back onto the new picture.

Yeah, I know. What I meant to say isn't what I said at all. I meant it would have been cool if U2 had done something like that, only with a different picture besides the one from The Best Of 1980-1990, but still featuring that kid.

They should have their last album with another Peter Rowan picture like that, that would just be classic:drool:

Last edited:
I didn't think the album could seem more like it was only living off their status as legends until I imagined it with that cover.

A much better cover would have been a photo of a big original 1940's bomb done much in the same style.

Back
Top Bottom