Almost a year ago...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jphelmet

Refugee
March 24, 2001

Its been almost a year since Elevation started. Today's weather in houston is exactly as it was in miami last year (70 degrees and perfect) Hard to believe its been a year. Anyone in Miami last March? I wish I could go back and do that week and half again. 6 shows in 10 days. Not knowing what to expect, the anticipation. Makes me a little sad, I may never have an experience like that again.

jp

I was there!!
smile.gif

Abso-rutely astounding show!
Gorgeous weather, beautiful city.

So glad it's my hometown.
biggrin.gif

This time last year I was busy packing for my trip. Went to Miami all by myself (only a 6hr drive), didn't know anybody. Came back with a bunch of new U2 friends, my first U2 concert experience, and Adam's autograph, anxiously looking forward to the Atlanta concert 6 days later. I've never been a big concert goer (actually, never cared for them at all), but became rabid for U2.
smile.gif
(again) I think the best part was hanging out in the GA line before the shows and meeting all the cool people who are just as crazy about these four. These shows have been one of the absolute best experiences....makes me wish they'd never stop touring! We should all just camp out on the sidewalks of large venues for a few days in commemoration of Elevation.
biggrin.gif
(joke, joke)
Man, I love this group (I'm so pathetic)

------------------
"Love is a verb..."
enterangell@cs.com

I can't believe it! A year ago today was only 1 week before the Charlotte show! Man it seems like yesterday! Time sure flies when you're having fun with U2.

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Back
Top Bottom