All U2 iTunes Digital Box set Discussion 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not bah to bono-man (only thanks) but bah to gmails 10mb transfer limit :(

means i can't share it. If anyone is on blood red sky hub i've shared it on there look for steak :)

Last edited:
Hey bonoman,

Could you add me to the list? I'm listening to the stream right now, and its really amazing. I'd like to listen to some of this stuff on my ipod. Thanks buddy.

Liam

liam.walsh@gmail.com

ire32land you are in.

I hope to get a link from Nuke before i leave...if not , he might send out later..
or otherwise you'll have to hang on another 3 hours.

steak said:
not bah to bono-man (only thanks) but bah to gmails 10mb transfer limit :(

means i can't share it. If anyone is on blood red sky hub i've shared it on there look for steak :)

mmmmmmmmm steak :drool:

depe said:
bonoman2002: still no email from you with link ..

still havent got one up yet.

I'm going to take the stream down for a while... so I can listen to other music ;) Plus, I think most everyone has ripped the songs from the stream now anyhow.

I'll post again when it's back up. The stream that is...

if i or bonoman missed you, please post here again with your email address and hopefully someone who downloaded it will send it to you, bonoman had to leave, and i have to go to bed.

PLEASE SOMEONE MERCIFUL SEND ME THE SONGS!!!! i have no way to listen to them since i am in a 3rd country world w/o Itunes Store. please
:huh:
Bonoman, i've seen u are the man please help me someone, somebody

opitz.carlos@gmail.com

I am EXTREMELY interested in the digital booklet included in the Complete U2 download (I do not have access to the iTunes Music Store and I hate the fact that I can only browse and not buy).

640480 at gmail.com

Thanks!

ps

@ bono_man2002:

I would love to get on your .zip mailing (or whatever kind of service you are providing us poor non-iTMS customers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom