All U2 iTunes Digital Box set Discussion 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PowerSurge said:

You have some nerve to accuse people of stealing like you caught them red handed. You have no idea what any of us has bought or hasn't, or what some of us has spent on this band of the years and years. Over priced tour items, concert tickets, videos, DVD's, Books etc. Don't give me this bullshit guilt laden post about morals and downloading. Save your breath or maybe go use it on something valuable like Africa or Abortion. Just 'cause some people want a listen before they DECIDE if its WORTH IT to spend $150 bucks (which where I come from is whole days work pay) doesn't make me a thief jackass. Is that poetic enough?

And yes, I will have a nice day thanks.

Guess what, I have a novel idea for you. DON'T BUY THE DAMN SET if you don't want to pay $150. Jeebus, you people are a waste of space. Nobody FORCED you to buy "overpriced tour items," you did that yourself. If you want to decide if the box set is worth it, that's why iTunes has 30 second previews. So listen to them. And anyone who doesn't have iTunes in their country just wait... it will come.

I have no problem with someone who downloads songs... I think it's stupid for the RIAA to sue people for downloading. Having said that, I would never give them links to what I paid "A whole day's work pay" for, so they could get it for free. You're asking people here for a hell of a lot, and giving nothing in return. So get up off your ass and buy the damn set, or go in half with someone. Dont' ask us to pay $150 and then give it to you for free you cheap bastards.

stoven said:

Guess what, I have a novel idea for you. DON'T BUY THE DAMN SET if you don't want to pay $150. Jeebus, you people are a waste of space. Nobody FORCED you to buy "overpriced tour items," you did that yourself. If you want to decide if the box set is worth it, that's why iTunes has 30 second previews. So listen to them. And anyone who doesn't have iTunes in their country just wait... it will come.

I have no problem with someone who downloads songs... I think it's stupid for the RIAA to sue people for downloading. Having said that, I would never give them links to what I paid "A whole day's work pay" for, so they could get it for free. You're asking people here for a hell of a lot, and giving nothing in return. So get up off your ass and buy the damn set, or go in half with someone. Dont' ask us to pay $150 and then give it to you for free you cheap bastards.

Thanks for your opinion it was so helpful in showing me the way....I have a novel idea for YOU....f*ck off...I don't remember writing a reply to you before so I'll do it now. Sorry for wasting space "Oh Mighty One". I guess us lesser humans should go crawl under a rock waiting for important humans like you to step on us. This forum unfortunately is filled with "The Aristocracy" People that think they are sooooo much better than others. Well, its too bad y'know. We all love a band that would never stand for this shit and here we are bantering like lil' bitches. Its truly a pity.....I'll grab my basket and go back into the field masta! sorry for speakin'

Since we cant all discuss this nicely without personally attacking each other, I'm closing this thread.

If you can be civil you can start a new thread but this thread isnt supposed to be for "hey can you send me this, hey can you send me that". It is to DISCUSS the new box set. If you want to trade files or whatever, someone needs to start their own website for this or do this over PM or email privately, as the board owner has stated that we cant have commercial/illegal file sharing going on here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom