All time top 750 albums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

underscore

The Fly
maybe this should go with the U2 vs rolling stones vote in another thread, anyways, that made me think of posting this.

On Dutch radio Veronica they are airing the alltime album top 750 this week and next week, i just had a peek at the list, and guess what...

Just in the top 100 alone there are 8 U2 albums with The Joshua Tree at No1 (i voted for that as No1 aswell), but only 3 Rolling stones album in the top 100 to be found.
11 U2 albums are in the top 300, in the top 300 there are only 6 RS albums, (by a quick count, may have missed 1 or so),

Funny side note, Mick Jaggers solo album "she's the boss" is at No 750 and last

i'd post as link, but it's scripted and a direct link will only give ya a blank page since the text is in white and ya have to select the text to read it and now that i've typed all that i'm gonna do the link anyways :) http://www.skyradio.nl/sites/radioveronica/specials/albumtop750/pages/1tm100.htm

if this post annoys, sorry i was bored :)

I say Bono for President again :) j/k i'd rather see him write great lyrics, the presidents job is to read what he's told to read

Last edited:
LemonMelon said:
Unforgettable Fire > Achtung Baby? :lol:

why not? I personally rate these two albums about the same, and Joshua Tree higher than either of them.

Do you honestly expect me to take a shit list like this seriously? Come on now. Pop isn't #1. Obviously that makes the rest of the list void.

:wink:

I looked at HTDAAB at 45 or whatever, and thought that was a little generous.......

but then I saw Nirvana , and ........ well........... I now have no complaints!

Back
Top Bottom