All That You Can't Leave Behind vs. The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which album do you prefer?

• The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • All That You Can't Leave Behind

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters

BigMacPhisto

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
PLEASE ignore the Pop vs. The Unforgettable Fire thread that was recently posted. I posted that exact poll before I left my home two days ago and completely forgot about it. Because I didn't see it on the front page, I figured that I hadn't done it yet, so I posted the poll again.

Simple enough, this poll is here to help us see where The Unforgettable Fire ranks amongst the other albums in this forum's opinion. So, which will it be, UF or ATYCLB?

Ranking so far:

1. Achtung Baby

2. The Joshua Tree

All That You Can't Leave Behind (beat Pop in a recent poll, along with a few others)

Pop (beat Zooropa in a previous poll)

Zooropa (beat War in a previous poll)

War

Unranked albums:

The Unforgettable Fire (beat War, Zooropa, and Pop in previous polls)

Rattle and Hum (beat The B-Sides 1980-1990 in a previous poll)

Boy

October

Under A Blood Red Sky

The B-Sides 1980-1990

Last edited:
impossible for me to vote on this.

if you forced me, I would say uf.

because I enjoy the instrument sounds and bono's voice better.

AcrobatMan said:
UF deserves No 3 spot after JT & AB ( or the other way round as people on this board thinks)

If people truely thought that Achtung Baby was the #1 U2 album, then surely the lithograph, the gold cd, and the classic album dvd are all available for us to purchase. ;-)

Roland of Gilead said:

If people truely thought that Achtung Baby was the #1 U2 album, then surely the lithograph, the gold cd, and the classic album dvd are all available for us to purchase. ;-)

lol! I'm slightly angered myself that JT ended up getting butchered by AB in the final poll of the album tournament.

EDIT: I can't believe the way this poll is turning out so far. UF has a comfortable lead over ATYCLB as I right this. It'll be very shocking if an album that many don't consider part of the "Big 3" ends up above ATYCLB. To tell the truth, I never thought UF had a chance against Zooropa, but it won. Then, I thought it would receive the greatest thrashing of all time when it was paired against Pop, but it won. It's like "the little album that could" of the U2 world. :lol:

Last edited:
Bad

BigMacPhisto said:

It's like "the little album that could" of the U2 world. :lol:

:up:

I listened to ASOH & Bad on the way to work, and voted for it this morning.

that album gives me shivers :love:

Simply bumping this thread up right now because it's still too close to call one of the albums the winner.

One word: BAD!!!

I could not live without that song, so I voted for UF, because sincerely, I don't have a particular attachment to any of the songs from ATYCLB, although it's a good album.

Zooropa beat War? :huh:

Gosh this is so dang hard! These are both excellent records BUT, I went ahead and voted for UF! Once I became a U2 fan and I got this record, I must have played it forever!!! Awesome songs but just the whole feel of the record is great.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom