All I want is You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
All I want Is you is by far my favorite song by U2. It has a very deep meaning. I love Edges guitar in the song also and the Violins at the end. When ever I listen to this song it reminds me of the woman I loved that is now missing from my life. She lived in Guatemala and She was my first love and I wish I could still see her. After getting a job and with school the distance and visits faded. She moved to the capitol of Guatemala (Guatemala City) and I have not heard from her since.

my favorite..

Desire-U2: The Best of 1990-2000 (A Sides US Version)

Best version I think because it's live and because of the exciting and vain mirrorball man.. those were the days:drool:

mirrorball.jpg

and yes All i want is you is my second favorite song!

tpsglick2424 said:
my favorite..

Desire-U2: The Best of 1990-2000 (A Sides US Version)

Best version I think because it's live and because of the exciting and vain mirrorball man.. those were the days:drool:

mirrorball.jpg

and yes All i want is you is my second favorite song!

desire?

You say you'll give me eyes in the moon of blindness
A river in a time of dryness
A harbour in the tempest.
All the promises we make, from the cradle to the grave
When all I need is you.

some of Bono's best lyrics :drool:
i love the live versions

All I Want Is You > Streets on Slane DVD!! :combust:

He was saying that all i want is you is his favoirit song so i stated mine...I also said all i want is you is my favorit song, and i was going to talk more about in a second but I had to just respond to this...

waynetravis said:
You say you'll give me eyes in the moon of blindness
A river in a time of dryness
A harbour in the tempest.
All the promises we make, from the cradle to the grave
When all I need is you.

some of Bono's best lyrics :drool:
i love the live versions

All I Want Is You > Streets on Slane DVD!! :combust:

Thats my favorite part of any DVD i have ever seen!:hyper: it's so exciting but at the same time it is very mellow..

The reason why Elevation-Bono is cooler than Vertigo-Bono is that he looked a lot more like the Manic Mirrorball Man :rockon:

U2Man said:
The reason why Elevation-Bono is cooler than Vertigo-Bono is that he looked a lot more like the Manic Mirrorball Man :rockon:

this is an All I want is you thread:madspit:

:wink:

POP Bono >>>>>Elevation/Vertigo Bono

bonobatman3.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Justin24 said:
All I want Is you is by far my favorite song by U2. It has a very deep meaning. I love Edges guitar in the song also and the Violins at the end. When ever I listen to this song it reminds me of the woman I loved that is now missing from my life. She lived in Guatemala and She was my first love and I wish I could still see her. After getting a job and with school the distance and visits faded. She moved to the capitol of Guatemala (Guatemala City) and I have not heard from her since.

That's tough. Here's hoping things work out best 4 the both of U.

:p

When I was younger, I remember putting this song on repeat one night as I decorated my bedroom with U2 stuff. My ex also proposed to me while it was playing.

one of their best songs....

the lyrics are so great, the best part is the guitar. It's like the song could be instrumental and you could still know what the song is about....Edge's guitar just soars.

I love how Bono's voice turns to a desperation at the end when he starts yelling "ALL I WANT IS YOU!!!" and then the solo rips in at the end.

Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom