All I want is some pictures from you... Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe we'll give redkat like 2 minutes but I doubt she's here. If not, then lance is up next!

ORDER

lancemc
zoot
bono212
namkcuR
Headache
brau
lila64
redkat

btw, if there's anybody watching and wants to participate, just speak up so you can be added to the present list! :)

I don't really know what's going on, but uh... I see we have some nice photographs here, good job people, keep up the good work :up:

AtomicBono said:
I don't really know what's going on, but uh... I see we have some nice photographs here, good job people, keep up the good work :up:

want me to add you to the list? :sexywink:

:wink:

Excuse me, but I'm Mace Windu. And before I let you all get back to your training excercises I just wanted to congradulate Lance on reaching 3000 posts! Good job, motherfucker!
star-wars-episode-3-4800.jpg

And here's my song:

man_waiting_outside_dressing_room-750x600.jpg

Jesus%20Knocking.jpg

nevin3.jpg

jack_nicholson_001.jpg

AtomicBono said:

the list is to post a song, right?

can I guess at any time, or do I have to be on the list to guess too?

you have to be in the list only if you want to post pictures!

you know you want to! :sexywink:

but anybody can guess at any time.

Err, I think I screwed this one up a little, maybe if you ignor the first picture of the guy with the bags it will make more sense. :)

Edit: Yeah, it's Tomorrow! :lol: Good job.

bono_212 said:
Tat was my guess :huh:

yeah same here, except I was like, wait, there aren't like trees and clouds in god's country. or...gloves.

that's right, here in america we have no forests or skies, and people only wear one glove.

OH. ONE glove. Obviously it's ONE!

:wink:

ORDER

bono212
namkcuR
Headache
brau
lila64
redkat
lancemc
zoot

btw, if there's anybody watching and wants to participate, just speak up so you can be added to the present list!

I didn't know if I wanted to waste a post on this, but then I decided, at the present, it was definently worth it :)

Back
Top Bottom