All I want is some pictures from you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
38963406_c476946e4e.jpg

gravity.jpg

4608_12153_1.jpg

hourglass_sandtimer_960C.jpg

qwsazx.jpg

c.jpg

17.jpg

machine_gun.jpg

How about a new rule, whoever guesses them then does one. because it's just the same people doing them over and over. lets give other people a chance.

catlhere said:
How about a new rule, whoever guesses them then does one. because it's just the same people doing them over and over. lets give other people a chance.

Nooooo...I'm not guessing any, they're hard!

Either...

Nobody posts until the present one is guessed. But then, who will post next? :huh:

Or..

The person that guesses gets to post next. But what if somebody wants to post but is not able to guess. :huh:

Zootlesque said:

Why? Who's stopping you? :scratch:
Well she's waiting for other people to stop doing their own, because it's confusing having to see 3 different songs at once. the thead just starts to get weirded out.

I guess we could just keep doing it like this as long as people are reasonable and don't post like ten at once.

Khan, I see..

bono_212 said:
I guess we could just keep doing it like this as long as people are reasonable and don't post like ten at once.

that sounds reasonable. :yes:

lets not all post at once! :scream:

I think no one should post another until somebody guesses right. Then whoever wants to do the next one just volunteers to do one, and we agree on who posts next. that simple.

I have one that I'm dying to post :whistle:

but we still haven't guessed lance's tough looking one :crazy:

and I don't know if somebody wants to go before me

I don't see why we can't be reasonable and take turns ;).....anyway....let's just see if we can keep this calmer and if it doens't work out then make a rule....and Khanada, just go after someone guesses Lances...

Well, how about you post yours (or Khananda's then yours...:wink:) right after someone gets mine. Then the process repeats. ;)

Lancemc said:
I think no one should post another until somebody guesses right. Then whoever wants to do the next one just volunteers to do one, and we agree on who posts next. that simple.

yeah, maybe we should declare if we're posting next so everybody else will hold off for a bit.

first come first served of course!

Can I go after Zoot, cause I've got a *decent* one

(I'm almost at my 1000th post, must hit that before midnight :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom