** All Get On Your Boots VIDEO Discussion HERE ** (No DL Links Please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think of the video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched it the 5th time in a row and my heart pumps a little faster each time. I'm almost in tears because I've waited 15 years for this U2 to show up again.:drool:

i agree, this video gives me so much hope for the rest of the album, i think its gonna be badass

I'm not sure about it either. Looks a bit like Edge's Gretsch electric guitars...

Here's a link, but you can onlyw atch it embedded. Otherwise it has no sound.
YouTube - g video
definitely read epiphone on one of my 15 viewings when it cuaght my eye for a second

you might need to view it in the correct aspect ratio

Anybody else notice the alternate mix of the song? It's the same with Vertigo...three or four different mixes of that song were available by the time the album came out.

Best video ever from U2 - great fun, confident and hot and cool at the same time:hyper:

Get On Your Boots: U2 video exclusive on Independent.ie - Music - Independent.ie

"3.10 pm

Delivery of the video for U2's new single, 'Get on Your Boots', has been delayed.

We are waiting for an official statement from the band and their record company.

More details will follow."

:lol: Delayed. Around the exact time we got the leak. interesting!

Oscar the sound is only disabled in the youtube window. The smartasses forgot to take it off, because embedding doesn't notice the restrictions youtube puts on there.
Only if they delete it it won't work.

That video is unbelievable.

I still can't quite pin this song down. Is it supposed to mean much of anything? Is it supposed to be fun?

"Let me in the sound" = :drool:

That video is unbelievable.

I still can't quite pin this song down. Is it supposed to mean much of anything? Is it supposed to be fun?

"Let me in the sound" = :drool:

It's a political bitchfest. :drool:

If you want more explanations, go to the lyric thread in the appropriate forum .:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom