** All Get On Your Boots VIDEO Discussion HERE ** (No DL Links Please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think of the video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the video a lot. Very, very strong video for them in recent years. I did catch the "getty images" fluke there... :lol:

maybe it's intentional... like saying that it's the only way "we" look at the rest of the world, instead of "Watch more TV" we have GettyImages

Ok.. the video still seems to be up on this site:

U2 Spain, el mayor portal de U2 en español. ? (Video) Espectacular videoclip de ‘Get On Your Boots’

That's THEIR responsibility and the authorities would have to contact them to get it removed. However, I don't want us to post straight download links like ysi, mega, etc.. because then it becomes OUR responsibility. Once the video is released, I'm sure it will be fine to post links.

If you have real player or another type of video download program, you can download the video from that link.

Of course I get here after 40 pages.... aaanyway, the video is AWESOME, I am in the 99%!:heart:

yes the bracelets, but then also look at what i think was a little 'cropping' or 'stretching' as Bono looks like he's 25, not the 40++ club that both he and I truly reside in~:camera:

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but Edge's guitar diddy in the middle sounds a million times better with the phaser on it. I take it this is the album version of the song? Also, the mixing sounds a lot more even. I think the US I-tunes download might have been unfinished...

Anyways, awesome!

This is the most vibrant video the band have produced in years, there's so much going on. Love the 'Let Me In The Sound' images with the shattering glass effects. :drool:

Wasn't a similar effect used for the Madonna video with Justin Timberlake and Timbaland?

Also, i think the blue screen effect with the band in front has been done several times before i.e. it looks like something Oasis and Coldplay have done.

I like the video, I just don't think it's anything new and uses old techniques, but it's definitely different for U2 and fits in well with the song.

I'm wondering - any chance this "leaked" on purpose to gauge fan reaction? What better place to test the waters than Interference?

well that would be kind of exciting . . . . :hmm: . . . i hope that if it is true they don't touch the video we've seen . . . i think its brilliant and my kidlets have all given it a thumbs up . . . the boys are (predictably) drawn to the girl with the medals :giggle: . . . :hyper:

This is kind of stupid from Universal, now its leaked and obviously the hard-core fans (ie US) love it so why not put out this version then?

Obviously not finished as many people have speculated. Theres a few frames where the image goes black, theres the gettyimages watermark, and remember that we're only seeing this in low quality. Its possible it still looks a little rough in HD and they need to polish some of the 3d graphics/animation/rotoscoping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom