** All Get On Your Boots VIDEO Discussion HERE ** (No DL Links Please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think of the video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "let me in the sound" part got a whole lot better for me with the video, the glass breaking is awesome. I liked it before only because I imagined that's the part that is going to just rock live, but this just made it even better. :drool:

I know you are somewhat the source of all goods... do you have any links to the video?

I actually liked the "let me in the sound" part more in the beach clip, and I was a bit disappointed in the single version on that part, but I'm ok with it again now, Edge's guitar is there. :up:

Uploading the video, may take a little while to upload (34MB). Gonna have lunch & hopefully the new link will be ready.

I see others are doing it as well :up:

btw adam clayton grooving up and down is the best part of the video aside from the ending of bono breaking glass. Adams hip hop groove and larry's drumming makes me want to jump up and down like a kid at a concert. Man o man!

Since all the links are getting pulled, I dont think we should be linking to it here. I really dont want to get into trouble.

That was fast

man...that was, like...Tank Girl.

Also, anyone feel this video a direct rip off - cinematography wise - to Viva La Vida?
(Which, by the way, was almost a direct rip off of every U2 video ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom