All Critical Reviews of the New album here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Novelist, yoga instructor, Jeopardy! champion, international motorsports correspondent, health-food comedian, and freelance crank.

:rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/nealpollack

I have despised U2 and its droning messianic pretensions since I was a teenager. At last the rest of the world awakes from its coma.

Been waiting for 30 years for mainstream public opinion to tip deep into the "U2 Sucks And Is Lame" column. And now it has. Oh happy day!

It's not the band's politics, mind you. It's the music, the music is so so bad.

It's actually not accurate to describe U2 as "droning." "Wailing" might be more accurate. Or maybe "caterwauling."

Haters will hate. Sad thing is they seldom love...or listen. That all said..SoI is a well crafted beautiful collection of songs.

u2 is the number one hated band in the world right now.. everyone on my fb is complaining about them..:reject:

If you won't let us in your world your world isn't there...best U2 signature ever...

This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now

Also read a lot of FB guys saying that they discovered U2 with the last free album and they love it and will dig in their old stuff.....

Anyway, the rap, hip-hop shit lovers will always dislike good music, which is awesome! Don't need those people at a rock show! :applaud:

A German music magazine that's just kind of the German Pitchfork :)yuck:) has written a very harsh, badly and quite aggressively worded "review" of the album and was confronted with thousands of very unfriendly reader comments. They actually responded to this "shitstorm" today by saying they've never experienced anything like this and that fans should understand that it one's person subjective opinion and that you can argue or not argue about taste. I'm not liking them at all but kudos to them to actually take the criticism seriously. :lol:

Which mag was this? And yes, good that they did this :up:

Nevermind if Bono is ok. Is KUEFC09U2 ok?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Really no need to be like that is there mate? Didn't realise it was such a bad thing that I got annoyed with crap being spoke about with regard to the band, I do apologise

Wow I would have thought that roy and Kuefco would be on the same side of the fence when it came to U2... This forum never ceases to amaze amuse me!

Which mag was this? And yes, good that they did this :up:

Musikexpress. Their first "review" was heinous. Here in Austria, U2 is generally hated and the reviews were nothing but personal attacks on the band. The level of verbal aggression and brutality is really scary. But then again, U2 sell out concerts here more quickly than in most other countries, that's the one thing I keep in mind when reading these lame-ass "reviews".

The hate for this band is really bewildering sometimes. :huh:

If you don't like the music don't listen to it. Nobody is forcing you! Dumbfucks.

Keep this in mind:

There was a Facebook page created sometime ago that the main purpose was to post pictures of babies and make fun of them. That's right, people would comment on pictures of babies about how ugly they were and comment about their features. I know this because it was in the news, and like with these reviews I clicked on it and saw a picture of a baby with downsyndrom and people were making fun of her. They were the lowest life forms you could think of...true POS.

Guess what, those low life forms got the new U2 album last Tuesday and a good portion of the comments that your reading come from people like this who will make hatful comments about anything. The proof will be in the pudding...you'll see.

Zeppelin was reviled by then-influential critics like RS. Didn't hurt them a bit. Why would any fan would care about critics' scores in this day and age when critics' influence has never been lower ?

Also read a lot of FB guys saying that they discovered U2 with the last free album and they love it and will dig in their old stuff.....

Anyway, the rap, hip-hop shit lovers will always dislike good music, which is awesome! Don't need those people at a rock show! :applaud:

Yea who needs "those people"??? Amirite???!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom