All because of you the next single in Europe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
atu2.com says

NEW @U2 ALL BECAUSE OF YOU(ROPE)
August 18, 2005
posted by: m2
Our contact in Poland reports that the Universal Music office there says "All Because Of You" will be the next single in Europe. Look for it on October 10th.

:| What happened to Original of the species?

KUEFC09U2 said:
maybe there will be one more single after aboy?

Well, if they've recorded a single version of OOTS, I think that's pretty safe to say. I always thought ABOY would remain a North America-only single though and that OOTS was going to see a worldwide release just before the start of the third leg.

Maybe that assumption was wrong ... we'll see.

Palace_Hero said:
KUEFC09U2 did you know on my next U2 show in New York will be my 9th Vertigo tour show?
ok?

would you like some cartwheels to go with that?

Yeah, I definitely, definitely, definitely believe that Palace_Hero has been to 8 Vertigo shows.

Aardvark747 said:
I wouldnt like that for a single choice.

Still - I'll buy it anyway!:drool:

me too, and I've already bought the import version of ABOY

I'm getting sense of deja vu (ie i ended up with five cd's of walk on)

Give me original of the species any day, I really can't see ABOY being a blow away success in the UK, just look at our own rating of the song in our poll on this forum, it wasn't anywhere near the top.

Ellay said:

me too, and I've already bought the import version of ABOY

I'm getting sense of deja vu (ie i ended up with five cd's of walk on)

Give me original of the species any day, I really can't see ABOY being a blow away success in the UK, just look at our own rating of the song in our poll on this forum, it wasn't anywhere near the top.
ah but we are not just genral public, the radio here is crying out for something like this imo

I think they should release A Man and a Woman as a single and no further singles from the album

Back
Top Bottom