All Because Of You - single version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bathiu

Refugee
It was just played on the radio...

Really, really great work IMO on that version.
More guitars (or maybe just more clear in the mix)... longer solo (with extended ending, like in live version)

:up:

how come the single is just coming out now when the music video for ABOY has been out for a long time? do music videos and single releases not always have to coincide? becuase it was the second music video from HTDAAB. i always thought that ABOY was the second single. i'm excited to hear the new mix, though! =)

tuwie said:
how come the single is just coming out now when the music video for ABOY has been out for a long time? do music videos and single releases not always have to coincide? becuase it was the second music video from HTDAAB. i always thought that ABOY was the second single. i'm excited to hear the new mix, though! =)

Now it's a worldwide release... before only U.S. had it as a single... my guess is there will also be a new video, I just hope it'll be as good as the U.S. video.

...oh, I forgot to tell that there's only "one Bono" singing in that version (not like on the album version with two voices).

babyman said:
of course there will be a video! was there ever a single of them without a video? i'm happy to know that the mix is different as the song on the album

I was asking about a new video so not the new york one. I think there won't be a new one because there are no rumors or anything and it had to be on the television by now.

I love the single version. They really improved it compared to the album version, better intro and vocals.

Back
Top Bottom