"All Because of You" leaked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
for some reason i just don't believe we'll ever hear this recording. and i'm totally ok with it.

RockNRollDawgie said:

I doubt very much that U2 want songs they're working on
to be "leaked." ( see Axtung Beibi outtakes)

I would be very happy if those leakings was leaked after the album release.

Because as with the Axtung Beibi outtakes I found it very exciting to hear "Oh, thats the Until The End Of The World guitar riff" or "Wow! Even Better Than The Real Thing sounded like this before?!" or why not "A less distorted guitar with totally different lyrics and meaning on Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses"

It was a really suprising and exciting experience for me as a U2 fan...

The_Edge89 said:

Because as with the Axtung Beibi outtakes I found it very exciting to hear "Oh, thats the Until The End Of The World guitar riff" or "Wow! Even Better Than The Real Thing sounded like this before?!" or why not "A less distorted guitar with totally different lyrics and meaning on Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses"

Absolutely!!! :yes: Some bands put parts of the making of their records out on special releases. Metallica has added some demos and extra recordings of them on the studio on singles and stuff. Extremely interesting. It would be absolutely amazing if U2 did that. But I guess they don't like doing that not because they don't want people to listen to their songwriting process but because there could be something new there that they could use sometime on a new release. But it would be amazing! :hyper:

The_Edge89 said:

I have this as well, and it is extremely interesting! :)

ooops...meant to add to my other post.

What is really interesting about Axtung Beibi outtakes is
how U2 develop a song. Some of the rockers on that with a
little more work, could've/should've been released!

Last edited:
ZigZag said:
Maybe that "more work less holidays" thing will make it into the CD booklet?

that's my idea :madspit: :wink:

my take on this whole thing, because i know everyone's been waiting for it :shifty: or not...

if it was recorded while they were guests inside the studio, then it would be wrong to post it on the internet.

if it was recorded outside a wide open window, the band would HAVE to think that was a possability, thus they should post it online.

and on that note, of the band has been playing some of the songs with the windows to HQ wide open for a while, i'm frankly shocked that these are the first guys to actually think of getting some sort of, all be it crappy, recording of the song/songs. it woulda been my first thought.

I agree.

Are there no U2 fans from Dublin on this board? I mean, can someone go to the studio and see what's going on? Are the windows open or what?

p.s. I've NEVER heard of a recording studio having its windows open, especially for playback of some of the most highly anticipated and carefully guarded music to be recorded in the last 4 years.

but that's just me.

JOFO said:
I agree.

Are there no U2 fans from Dublin on this board? I mean, can someone go to the studio and see what's going on? Are the windows open or what?

p.s. I've NEVER heard of a recording studio having its windows open, especially for playback of some of the most highly anticipated and carefully guarded music to be recorded in the last 4 years.

but that's just me.

I guess you haven't been reading many of the band meeting accounts. Apparently, there are quite a few people who have heard the music from the open windows.

JOFO said:

but that's just me.

Other bands do that too. Like The Rolling Stones.

wow, open windows at the studio.....

and there have been no recordings huh?
:scratch:

If I lived in Dublin I would be at Hanover every two days with digital recording equipment right at the "open" windows and then I would promptly share it with worthy interferencers... maybe... okay maybe not.

FullonEdge said:
If I lived in Dublin I would be at Hanover every two days with digital recording equipment right at the "open" windows and then I would promptly share it with worthy interferencers... maybe... okay maybe not.

You should consider moving to Dublin.... or maybe not.

Well, I probably should not reveal this, but I trust you.

ok..here goes. Apparently, Edge in his fury at almost being hoodwinked again (remember 1991) had the pr people brand the troublemakers as official enemies of U2. Later, a hit man hired by Adam's nightclub partner was sent to decapitate them. I can't confirm this rumor myself, but then again, have you heard anything more from these people??? I'm serious. dead serious.

So, I guess there will be nothing of this leak.
Can some guys who can speak Spanish tell us what is going on that u2eastlink.com forum? Will there be an mp3?

djerdap said:
So, I guess there will be nothing of this leak.
Can some guys who can speak Spanish tell us what is going on that u2eastlink.com forum? Will there be an mp3?

yeah, someone else has to have heard that snippet by now and they had better "separate the audio from the visual" soon or else.

Well, I don't think some of you have read through this thread. It appears that plenty of people have heard the snippet. (Yes they were able to separate the audio from the video immediately).

The folks who taped it have just up to now decided not to post it on the internet.

As it states in other posts on this thread the concensus was it sounded a bit like Electrical Storm. Apparently it seems like they're planning another meetup in Valencia where again other people from that site are planning to attend and will also hear it.

On that forum there are also people pissed off that it hasn't been posted, but it also seems like there are plenty of people who have heard it, and those people aren't discussing issues of legitimacy. Ha, maybe someone will take a recorder to the meetup and tape the tape. Then we'll be able to hear a recording of the recording.

I'm still hoping they'll decide to post it, but if they don't they don't.

My guess is the crew at the studio banned them from putting the music in public. Either legally or they were told they would not enter the studio again if they did it.

Morally, they shouldn't be posting it anyway. I know we're all champing at the bit to hear it, but as that Sam fella said, "Respect their work".

I prefer to say we should "admire their work". Let's listen it.

With this story of u2vertigo.com around I remembered that somebody could check at "whois.net" the phone of u2valencia.com guy and maybe call him. :censored:

Anyway. Better don't do that.

Back
Top Bottom