all because of you CD single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
can anyone tell me if the CD single of all because of you comes with a dvd of the video? also does anyone know what on the b-sides to this single? I am in UK so we have not had this single yet and i think its been released in canada this week.

I think that it's been released only for radio stations, there are no official cd's with the b-sides and dvd's that you can buy in a shop. Am I right?

The picture was just for the promo...not a commercial release. A commercial CD single will be available when/if ABOY is released as a single in Europe...

Isn't it supposed to be released in Canada on February 8th? Thought it was simultaneous with SYCMIOYO elsewhere (except in Canada stuff comes out on Tuesdays)?

I have seen it listed on both dates Jan 18th and Feb 8th in Canada I think I will go take a look for it today.

Let me know how it goes Yahweh. I have a strong feeling that its not out yet, but would be very glad to be wrong about this.

Its a bad sign when its alread noon on the East coast and nobody has it on here yet.

Last edited:
Maybe its released to radio now and in shjops later. I am in canada and heard it on the radio a few days ago!!!!!!!

Single is being released in Canada on feb 8th i just talked to the manager of our HMV.

Back
Top Bottom