All because of you....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That double-tracked Bono WAOOOOOOOOOHH scared the bejeesus out of me when I heard the Single Mix for the first time. :huh:

So does this mean that COBL is the last single in America?

seems like they need one more. But that's 4 already here.
Even if they aren't officially released, they get radio and video play, that to me is a single.

Has to be one more?? Anyone??

Check Music on the Internet, someone got a radio promo copy and ripped it to mp3.

^Cheers buddy.

Just heard it. It's ok. It's my least fave song on the album anyway. I still think it's a very poor choice for the (possible) final single. Given how superb OOTS is.
Funny really. I remember hearing Bono on Radio 2 the week the album came out, just before they played OOTS the DJ said something like - "You think this might be one of your best songs Bono?" Bono said "Yes...even THE best".

THE best song U2 have ever done in Bono's eyes, and only a few lucky audiences at their gigs get to hear it in all its glory....:(

Ok, finally I ripped it in a good quality (192 kbps). Sorry for such a long time, but I'm really not good in these things. :p

http://s37.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=369GLR6C7C7HB2UCMAK003UKB4

Last edited:
Aardvark747 said:
^Cheers buddy.

Just heard it. It's ok. It's my least fave song on the album anyway. I still think it's a very poor choice for the (possible) final single. Given how superb OOTS is.
Funny really. I remember hearing Bono on Radio 2 the week the album came out, just before they played OOTS the DJ said something like - "You think this might be one of your best songs Bono?" Bono said "Yes...even THE best".

THE best song U2 have ever done in Bono's eyes, and only a few lucky audiences at their gigs get to hear it in all its glory....:(
would you really want possibly the best U2 song to be a single?, i dont think i would

Aardvark747 said:

I guess not. After all, Heartland never was released....:cool:
lets keep these "gems" of the radio, and for the real fans

afterall we would only get another gagle of people who will join the forum and moan that when they heard original of the species, they thought every U2 song sounded like that etc, you know it would happen

The single mix is indeed better than the album version. The scream scared the shit out of me. The guitar sounds much better.

But the problem with All Because of You is in the chorus, IMO.
The second "aaaaaallll" is just... off.

I like ABOY, but not that much. I prefer thousands of times LAPOE and Vertigo, or Miracle Drug.

Back
Top Bottom