alicia keys has a stalker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
and its me. i cannot believe what i saw tonite. i mean really, u2 blew the show away, they were incredible (fan response to them was and still is great. i will start a new thread showing exatly what i mean)

but alicia...am i spelling it wrong?.... she is worth of praise.

i now annoint her as the most vivacious celebrity. i have never really particularly cared aboput celebrities, but she...she kicks ass!!!

I have a friend who loooves Alicia Keys! She puts on that song all the time and sings along with it.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

BTW, congrats Zoom ~ 1000+ posts!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

if you count my evil brothers posts too, you would realize i have a shameful amount of posts, so lets not talk about that.

I think she's very talented and all, I mean the piano playing was awesome!!! I haven't heard much her songs besides "Fallin" so I can't judge her music, but that damn Song "Fallin'" gets on my last nerve! sorry just too played out!

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Black - Hearted Bear you have exactly 15 minutes to wish me a happy birthday or I will personally cut your kids in half.

happy bday sg!!!! i cant get on messenger for whatever reason, and ive been gonz for a real long time, so forgive me.

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 09-06-2001).]

clearly i have not looked close enough, where is that thread calluna?

------------------
-death bear

Messenger has nothing to do with signing my birthday thread.

SkeeK baked me a cake and got Bono to sing Happy Birthday to me on the VMA's.

tongue.gif

------------------
5 more minutes

Back
Top Bottom