Ali with short blonde hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
Nope not them. LOL
Unless Bono also dug out his "sweetest thing" look from the attic.
wink.gif

I don't BeLIEve it.

Another good point. Bono is now wearing the blue shades and cammo hat. Also, being at the Philly show Crzy4Bono you and I know Bono also still had his longer hair and shorter legs after he left NY! I don't beLIEve it. I'm just surprised the mistake got through so many people to be published.

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
It's not TONY!!! Tony is much hotter than that guy and he's Bono's size! Bono and Ali and the baby are better looking than those people too. What a joke.

TI's not their fault they got photographed...and insulting the poor baby like that...bitch. j/k ( well kinda)

I'd bet a billion dollars that is not Bono.

(If I only had it)

------------------
You Just Can't Get Enough Of That Lovey Dovey Stuff...

bono doesn't have sideburns.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

OK - I emailed Matt at atu2.com this morning just after I read the article becuase I was convinced that Ali wouldn't have gone for the blonde look, sent him the link and I just got this back from the list:

The Sun has an article online (today only, probably) that claims to be about
Bono, Ali, and John with pictures of them out and about in New York.

Only problem: it's not Bono, Ali, and John. :)
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2001381326,00.html

Matt

bono.jpg

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

OMIGOD you guys are all sooooooo funny! I have nothing left to say!
biggrin.gif
You have all said it! But the first thing I noticed (except for the ghastly long legs) was the wedding ring, and we all know he doesn't wear his wedding ring. Oh hell, we all know WAAAAY too much! lol
biggrin.gif

Bono, Ali and Jon LMFAO!!!

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

Originally posted by Hawk269:
Anyone who thought that was Bono, Ali, or John, *please* have your eyesight checked.

And please avoid driving!

AJ

How are they supposed to get to the doctor? LOL but I agree, I had a million and one reasons as to why it wasn't him, including the pic with the daughters but was too lazy to post anything. You guys got it all covered.

But on another note, V-necks!!! Men that wear V-necks usually do cause they have a serious pet-peeve with tight round necks (my father). Bono is a V-neck guy, unlike the one in the photo. Oh well, it's the little things.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

first off...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Now I've seen Bono wear some gawd-awful clothes while "off the job" - but jeans and that ugly looking jacket; the man has got too much swagger for that.
and I agree upon the obvious... height, weight, ring, the v-neck theory. But look at the structure of his face alone... the chin a dead giveaway, and his hands. (I have studied Bono's hands wayyyyy tooo much.)And the supposed Ali- her face structure as well. Not to mention I think Bono would throw a hissy-fit if he came home and she bleached her hair. And the kid... too small and why would Ali or the babysitter dress Little John in pink???? Eli gets to wear biker jackets!
those are my opinions...... and yes it does make me wonder #1. Why would a couple try to dress like them? #2 How do we 'know' soooo much as to make theories that can destroy it?

scary isn't it?

------------------
...and may your dreams be realized...

Originally posted by Hawk269:
Anyone who thought that was Bono, Ali, or John, *please* have your eyesight checked.

And please avoid driving!

AJ

LMAO! People, I am partially sighted (aka "legally blind") and that picture didn't even fool ME!!!!!!

I'll bet that picture wasn't even taken in New York, either!

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

[This message has been edited by MysteryGirl (edited 11-05-2001).]

Mulder-"Check out thses pictures Scully something is not right"

Scully-"Already have Mulder,the woman's hair is not the same,the bone structure of the guy's face is different and his legs are 5 foot longer then the real Bono, Mulder, this is not the Bono and Ali we know so well"

Mulder-" Guess the Lone Gunmen came up trumps in finding that out for you Scully?"

Scully_"Hell no Mulder, even they couldn't get that much information, all I needed was the girls from Interference.com, if you want to know how many freckles Bono has, these are your guys."

Mulder-"Scully, I couldn't help noticing what a lovely pair of UFO's you have"

TWHACK!!!!!

Scully on her mobile- "WE HAVE A AGENT DOWN!"

Originally posted by BrownEyedBoy:
in all seriousness now, can i please see a REAL ali and bono pic so that i can contrast an compare, and i think THEN we'll be abnle to crack the case.

Oh there is no question in the world. Didn't you see the pic of Bono and the girls in NY posted on page 1 of this thread? That's all you need to see. It was taken at the same time as this alleged pic and you can see the difference. The guy in that pic's head only slightly resembles Bono only during the Sweetest Thing days, his body is way to big and his arms and legs way too long, his hair is too short, Bono wears cammo hats and blue shades now, and no way would Bono dress in those cheap ass clothes as someone pointed out, plus they are younger than Bono and Ali (though Bono and Ali are better looking!) Add to this the fact that the baby is dressed as a girl, and as someone else pointed out, Bono's other son wears leather jackets! Go back and read this thread, plus look at the pic on the first page, our U2 fanatics here have everything covered and you will have no doubt either. This is crazy. No U2 fan should fall for this, though unfortunately the tabloid did. It's like someone on PLEBA said, it's like one of those 'name 20 differences' pictures. That's not our beloved Hewsons. End of story.

To prove my point browneyedboy look here:

This pic was taken in NYC late in Oct.
bono.jpg

Other recent pics:
UH34660.jpg

ck43847.jpg

pW45623.jpg

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 11-06-2001).]

Originally posted by what a bomb!:

Mulder-"Check out thses pictures Scully something is not right"

Scully-"Already have Mulder,the woman's hair is not the same,the bone structure of the guy's face is different and his legs are 5 foot longer then the real Bono, Mulder, this is not the Bono and Ali we know so well"

Mulder-" Guess the Lone Gunmen came up trumps in finding that out for you Scully?"

Scully_"Hell no Mulder, even they couldn't get that much information, all I needed was the girls from Interference.com, if you want to know how many freckles Bono has, these are your guys."

Mulder-"Scully, I couldn't help noticing what a lovely pair of UFO's you have"

TWHACK!!!!!

Scully on her mobile- "WE HAVE A AGENT DOWN!"

LMAO!!!!!

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

Bono L.E.A.T.H.E.R. Club

Of Jordan and Eve, which one is Hollywood and which one is Hollyweird? I can't remember...

------------------
k e r c

La aventura del comienzo
La intriga de lo incierto
No temas y busca lo nuevo
S?lo empieza desde cero

Back
Top Bottom