ALERT!!! Is this guy DANGEROUS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onyourkneesboy

The Fly
I just found this real f...... weirdo on YouTube:

First he's just repeating that Bono's "a piece of crap" etc...
But then at 1:55 all of a sudden, he shows a BULLET !!

Would you please all look at this and tell me if this is "just" a nerd like Mark Chapman was (who shot John Lennon) and should this guy be reported in some way?

Anyway, these kind of nerds I find scary!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB8nnSysSpI&feature=related

who has that much time to waste making videos like that?? Seriously - omg. :tsk:

Well, he doesn't seem that messed up really. I have no clue why he's holding a bullet, but he really doesn't seem that upset, determined, even interested enough to actually do something about it. He doesn't even seem to know anything about Bono, besides what was in the South Park episode! :lol:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't Kill Our Bono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am Cry!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody Save Him Before It's Too Late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The video may be nothing, but the bullet reference scares me. Others (remember Columbine) have made videos and committed murder. I am not saying that this guy will do just that. But, why post the video in the first place. If he is mentally unstable, the attention may push him to do something unthinkable.

Back
Top Bottom