Album You're Listening To This Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Doesn't have to be your favorite album---just what you're listening to this week.

I'm in an early mood & am stuck on Boy, the Cork Opera House & Dublin Stadium Shows. HTDAAB, of course, is intermingled, but not as much. :wink:

I was listening to HTDAAB quite a bit last week. For tomorrow (monday) I think I have Passengers ready in my car cd changer to keep me company during the work commute. I've also been listening to Rattle & Hum a lot lately along with my own 'U2 In The 00s' compilation cd. Not to mention, Pop and Achtung are always in my car! Okay, I'll shut up for now. :wink:

:ohmy:

My cd de jour is Passengers. Put it in a couple of days ago, and haven't taken it out since.

I do the same thing...get stuck on an album for days/weeks. Before Passengers, it was War.

that changes every week/month this week was HTDAAB, and i think next week will be achtung

Lately i have been gobbling down The Unforgettable Fire:drool:
and some of the 80s shows..... Then some Zoo TV:drool:

Pop. My sister made me turn it off yesterday though. :grumpy: She is a causal fan and she shocked the hell out of me when she said "We are not listening to Mofo! :ohmy: I was surprised she even knew what it was. Then again, she did see 2 Popmart shows....

Boy was last week.

WildHoneyAlways said:
Pop. My sister made me turn it off yesterday though. :grumpy: She is a causal fan and she shocked the hell out of me when she said "We are not listening to Mofo! :ohmy: I was surprised she even knew what it was. Then again, she did see 2 Popmart shows....

Why doesn't she like it then??? :mad:

:wink:

Ive been listening to The Unforgettable Fire quite often recently.

Oh, and the Achtung Baby Outtakes Disc 1:drool:

My own compilation of The B-Sides 1990-2000.

Where Did It All Go Wrong
Night And Day
Paint It Black
Pop Muzik (Pop Mart Mix Radio Edit)
Lady With The Spinning Head (UV1)
North And South Of The River
Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle of Milk / Korova I
Holy Joe (Guilty Mix)
Happiness Is A Warm Gun (The Gun Mix)
Two Shots Of Happy, One Shot Of Sad
I've Got You Under My Skin
Satellite Of Love
Salomé
Slow Dancing
Can't Help Falling In Love (Triple Peaks Remix)Fortunate Son
I'm Not Your Baby

I've been working on U2-Vertigo-Tour.com's setlists lately, and over the last few days, I've listened to enough 3rd leg Joshua Tree Tour bootlegs to last me a lifetime.

Rattle & Hum DVD - I loved "Bad" before I saw it live, but the no-shirt version makes it my favorite of all time!!!

Pop live songs -- MOFO, PLEASE, BULLET

1stepcloser said:
War (my CD keeps skipping on 40 though:madspit: )

Actually, they really do repeat "how long to sing this song"---it's not your cd player. :wink:

2861U2 said:
Ive been listening to The Unforgettable Fire quite often recently.
Me too. I like yelling along with Bono during Bad =D

But I've had Zooropa stuck in my head for a week. But I think it's just so damned cold outside, plus the addition of everyone's Christmas lights (so brightly lit!).

Utoo said:

Actually, they really do repeat "how long to sing this song"---it's not your cd player. :wink:
LOL, that was actually funny. :laugh:

I'm not listening to any particular album at the moment. Just browsing through the U2 folder on my harddisk, it contains some pretty rare stuff I downloaded from this forum / eMule / u2brshub. :)

WildHoneyAlways said:

Your sister sucks. :(

Back
Top Bottom