Album to come out this Summer / Fall?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convoy

Acrobat
With talk of tha tour coming out in fed 2005, does that mean that the ablum will come out around the summer/ fall time of 2004? Maybe having a single out this summer, especially with the rumors of a track on the Spider-man 2 soundtrack or what have you?

Well, Spider Man 2 comes out July 2, right? And if that is indeed the movie they will be sound-tracking (?), I'd expect the song/video to emerge from the bowels of oblivion in early to mid June. Then, when everyone hears how awesome the song is, the hype for a new U2 album will build to flammable conditions until it is released in, oh, I'd say September.

Rachel D. said:
Well, Spider Man 2 comes out July 2, right? And if that is indeed the movie they will be sound-tracking (?), I'd expect the song/video to emerge from the bowels of oblivion in early to mid June. Then, when everyone hears how awesome the song is, the hype for a new U2 album will build to flammable conditions until it is released in, oh, I'd say September.

If your predictions are not right, then SO HELP ME GOD........

I think even if a single comes out in the summer it won't do much for them outside of their core fans like us and I think their album will come out in Sept/Oct like ATYCLB because they see that as a successful album compared to POP's disasterous March release so they will try to emulate the Oct release of Atyclb. If this is true then the album will have to be completed and mixed by the end of June which seems very realistic. :yes:

Last edited:
Hey weren't War and The Joshua Tree released in their respective March's? They were great albums...uh, I don't think U2 is trying to emulate any album. I just think they are trying to make a "great" album and they're not their yet.....yet.

Back
Top Bottom