Album Thoughts, etc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2_Guy said:

Try playing it better and i'll give you variety, kid. But as long as you are boring i'll only have one comment.

So...again: you are boring.

Seriously..U2Guy...90% of the time I know what you are going to post before I've even begun to read your comments. For all your bleating about the excessive praise for U2 on this forum (which is a fair point to an extent) you and a number of others are just as bad in that you repeat the same criticisms, over...and over....and over.

Nothing more boring to me than such redundant posting, no matter what side of the argument we are talking about. :)

Sleep Over Jack said:

Seriously..U2Guy...90% of the time I know what you are going to post before I've even begun to read your comments. For all your bleating about the excessive praise for U2 on this forum (which is a fair point to an extent) you and a number of others are just as bad in that you repeat the same criticisms, over...and over....and over.

Nothing more boring to me than such redundant posting, no matter what side of the argument we are talking about. :)

101% of the time i know that some fellows here (you, Axver, U2girl and a few others) are going to reply my posts exactly in the same way...

Boredom all the way...

My thoughts on the album......it will sell shitloads, probably their 2nd biggest selling album ever. Does this mean that quality wise this is their 2nd best album ever or best album ever??? Well if Michael Jackson sells millions of Thriller or Dire Straits of Brothers In Arms or Bon Jovi of Slippery When Wet does that make them the best albums ever made??? Mmmmmm leave you to answer that one.:wink:

first 8 songs on this album are absolutely amazing, i haven't given the other 3 enough playtime because i love the first 8 so much

I think rjhbonovox and U2Guy need some serious prayer. They must have a real need in their lives to come into a U2 forum full of fans excited about a new album and tour, only to post complaint after complaint.

I notice they post in every thread that tries to say something positive about the album.

Everyone has a right to say and feel what they want. But what you choose to say says something about yourself. And that is why I am praying for the both of you.

God Bless :)

AEON said:
I think rjhbonovox and U2Guy need some serious prayer. They must have a real need in their lives to come into a U2 forum full of fans excited about a new album and tour, only to post complaint after complaint.

I notice they post in every thread that tries to say something positive about the album.

Everyone has a right to say and feel what they want. But what you choose to say says something about yourself. And that is why I am praying for the both of you.

God Bless :)

Hehehe... thanks for your prayer mate! Prayers are never enough!

U2_Guy said:

101% of the time i know that some fellows here (you, Axver, U2girl and a few others) are going to reply my posts exactly in the same way...

Boredom all the way...

Except I rarely reply to your posts (fact) and you assume I love everything U2 do (untrue) and that I wildly love the new album (when I am currently undecided on HTDAAB)..so do not lump me in with others who mostly share different views to myself. :)

Back
Top Bottom